26th January 2011, 03:38 PM

Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges

HI MYSELF TRIVENNI, AND I M PURSUING B.SC(APPLIED PHYSICAL SCIENCE )IIIrd YEAR, FROM "DU".
I HAVE BASICALLY THREE SUBJECTS 1.PHYSICS(2 PART)
2. MATHS(2 PARTS)
3.COMPUTER SCIENCE(2 PARTS)
I REALLY WANT 2 DO M.SC IN PHYSICS FROM BEST COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY BASICALLY DELHI UNIVERSITY. PLS SUGGEST ME THE NAMES OF TOP COLLEGES OR UNIVERSITY PROVIDING THE SAME. AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF GETTING ADMISSION IN THAT.
AND I ALSO WANT 2 KNOW CAN I DO M.TECH IN NUCLEAR SCIENCE AFTER M.SC
IF YES DEN PLS SUGGEST THE PROCEDURE OF GETING ADMISSION IN SAME
I SHALL HIGHLY THANKFUL IF U SOLVE MY QUERY VERY SATISFACTORILY
THANKING YOU
TRIVENNI YADAV
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges where admission to MSc Physics course is still going on? After scoring 94.5% marks can I get admission in best college for MSc Physics?
  2. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  5. Top colleges in DU for Physics(Hons.) after 12th with 83% marks? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  7. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  8. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  10. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  11. Details of the top colleges for MSc Physics admission form?
  12. Which are the best colleges for MSc in Physics? I have scored 78% marks in BSc
  13. Top 10 B.Tech colleges in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  16. List of colleges offering Master's in Finance in Portugal? Admission procedure for Indian students? -- [New]
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  18. How can I get admission in top Indian Law colleges after completing B.Com from a recognized University?
26th January 2011, 05:14 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges

You can chek the below link for the list of colleges and their process.

www.indiastudychannel.com/courses/CourseDetails.aspx?Id=423
26th January 2011, 06:56 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges

Dear friend ,

The universities and colleges M.Sc in Physics are-

1.Netaji Subhas Open University,Kolkata
2.A.V.C College-Anna University, Chennai
3.Bits Pilani
4.Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS),Goa
5.Andhra Loyola College Acharya Nagarjuna University.

For more colleges and universities you may visit-
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/courses/CourseDetails.aspx?Id=423&PageNumber=1

Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th January 2011, 08:22 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges

Dear Triveni
The best universities for doing M.Sc. in Physics are
IISc Banglore
IISER Pune, IISER Mohali and IISER Kolkata
IITs
JNU
BHU
Jadavpur University
Presidency College, Kolkata
All these universities allow admission on the basis of their own entrance exams.
Visit the respective university/college website for admission details.

As you are interested in doing M.Tech. after M.Sc. I would suggest you to appear
GATE examination after M.Sc.
The score of GATE is used by IITs for admission to M.Tech. and M.Tech+Ph.D.
programs. For M.Tech. in Nuclear Science IIT Bombay is the best option.

Thank You
26th January 2011, 08:49 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

There are many colleges all over India which provide you the course in M.Sc Physics but IIT's are the best in all type of studies.You need to write the IIT-JAM examination to secure a seat in IIT's.Colleges other than IIT which provides you the course are:-

University of Delhi
BITS PILANI
Andhra University
Bharathiar University
Anamalai University

Each University conducts its own entrance test through which candidates are selected.M.Sc candidates can go through the GATE examination.
As your interested to pursue the M.tech course after completing your M.Sc so its better that you go through the GATE exam.Hope,your query is solved.
26th January 2011, 10:43 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) are as follows.....
iit
nit
iisc
bhu
jnu
and the admission procedure follows the entrance test and exam like that of GATE and their own exam for some of the particular colleges ........
27th January 2011, 07:13 PM

is M.TECH IN NUCLEAR SCIENCE ALSO PROVIDED BY DU
IF YES DEN PLS SUGGEST THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
4th March 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hello m pursuing m.sc biotech rite now nd wants to go for m.tech biotech for any good institute.. plzzzz suggest some entrance exams and list of good colleges.
5th March 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir mere bsc main 50% marks hain main physics se msc karna chahta hun sir mujhe kahan addmission mil sakta hai sir meri % se to koi fark nahin padega.
23rd March 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir msc physics me kis university me direct admission ho sakta hai.mere bsc me 66% hain.
18th May 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
m a student of g.n.d.u.i have secured 70% marks aggregate in first and second year in computer science. i want to go for m.sc physics n clear NET exam..tell me some good indian institutes with affordable fees to join..
thank you...
21st May 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

who's college offerimg direct admission in m.sc. Physics
7th June 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hi....
Iam Garima rawat.
My percentage in 12th board is 73%.
Further i want to pursue BSc with physics, maths and computer science.
Plz suggest me BSc colleges as per my 12th board percentage.
Plz reply me as soon as possible.
14th June 2011, 05:51 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

The top Indian Colleges providing admission in M.Sc ( Physics ) are as follows:-

--> University of Delhi

--> BITS PILANI

--> Andhra University

--> Bharathiar University

--> Anamalai University

You can visit their official websites to know more about them.

Thanks.
26th June 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a nepali student who has completed bsc physics under tribhuvan university with first division and i want do my msc physics (astronomy) in india,so can u suggest me some basic things i need to knowfor studying msc in india???????????
30th June 2011, 05:17 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges

DEAR FRIEND:
THERE ARE TOP INDIAN COLLEGES WHICH OFFERS M.SC IN PHYSICS:
THESE COLLEGES ARE:-

IISc Banglore
IISER Pune, IISER Mohali etc.
IITs
BHU

All these universities allow admission on the basis of their own entrance exams.

As you are interested in doing M.Tech. after M.Sc. I would suggest you to appear
good luck
6th July 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BSc Physical Science. I want to know that am I eligible for MSc (Physics) if I wish to study after may graduation and may I wiil be eligible for admission in DU for MSc (Physics). Please explain the same.
8th August 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am student from mysore university persuing bsc physics with aggregate of 80% in first year.please suggest me good south indian institutes with affordable fee and good carrer opportunities.also inform me about stipend provided during the course.
thank you.
15th August 2011, 08:38 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

The best universities for doing M.Sc. in Physics are
IISc Banglore
IISER Pune, IISER Mohali and IISER Kolkata
IITs
JNU
BHU
Jadavpur University
Presidency College, Kolkata

Thanks
11th April 2012, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

sir
is there any university/ college (other than IITs ) which provide admission in MSc physics on basis of JAM marks.
I have scored 89 marks(qualifying in Physics is 88) in JAM n my Rank is 607.
Thanks
8th June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

which are the collages offering Msc. physical science in india
26th August 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

i am nepali student .i have completed b.sc. from TU nepal with less percentage 48%.if possible with this % to study in indian university,i want to study in m.sc. physics in india.if any university take admission pls mail me in my id.
[email protected]
or directlty sms in my cell no.
13th January 2013, 07:29 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges

1.Andhra Loyola College Acharya Nagarjuna University.
2.Netaji Subhas Open University,Kolkata
3.Birla Institute of Technology and Science
4.Bits Pilani
5.A.V.C College-Anna University,
6.Presidency College
7.bhu
8.jnu
9.iit
10.iisc

all the best!
23rd August 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 78% percent in b. sc. and seeking for best colleges please tell me about and also tell that, is nit jaipur good for this and what is the procedure for admission in it .

vyom sharma

my email id is - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?