13th September 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top universities for MSc course after BSc in Geography, Geology and Chemistry?

we r the b.sc(geology ,geography , chemistry) students .pls suggest us top university for m.sc..

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges for MSc Geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  3. Better option between M.Sc Geology and M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc in Geology? -- [New]
  4. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  5. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  6. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  7. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  8. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  9. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  10. How to study MSc Geology after BSc geography
  11. which are the universities providing MSc geology in distance?
  12. Can I apply for M.Sc Geology if completed B.Sc(BT.ZC)?
  13. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  15. Date of declaration of UPSC Geologist Exam results?
  16. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  17. Am I eligible for MSc Geology after doing BSc Physics?
  18. Information regarding MSc Chemistry entrance in top universities? How many branches are there in MSc Chemistry?
1st November 2011, 02:32 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top universities for MSc course after BSc in Geography, Geology and Chemistry?

TOP UNIVERSITY FOR M.SC ARE
-IIT KOLKATA
-IIT BOMBAY
-IIT KANPUR
-Jawaharlal Nehru University
-SRM UNIVERSITY
-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
-AMITY UNIVERSITY
2nd February 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top universities for MSc course after BSc in Geography, Geology and Chemistry?

top college for msc in geology
27th June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What are the criteria required in some of the top universitys for the course of Msc in geology?
27th June 2012, 01:02 AM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
Top universities for MSc course after BScin Geography,Geology,Chemistry:
JNU
IIT KOLKATA
IIT BOMBAYIIT KANPUR
MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
AMITY UNIVERSITY
and many more
Good Luck
21st September 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

best university for msc in geography after graduation in geography???
24th December 2012, 07:55 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the top universities for MSc course after BSc in Geography, Geology and Chemistry---------------

1.iit(bombay)

2.amity univ.

3.jnu

4.iit(kolkata)

5.manipal univ.

6.srm univ.

7.iit(kanpur)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?