25th August 2012, 04:17 PM

Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA

sir/madam,
i am seema and i have completed my BSc with botony, zoology and chemistry and MBA. Now i want to do MSc geology. am i eligible for doing that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  2. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  4. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  5. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  8. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  9. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  10. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  11. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  12. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  13. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  14. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  15. Can I apply for M.Sc Geology if completed B.Sc(BT.ZC)? -- [New]
  16. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  17. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  18. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
28th September 2017, 01:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir/madam,
i am seema and i have completed my BSc with botony, zoology and chemistry and MBA. Now i want to do MSc geology. am i eligible for doing that?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for M.SC geology after completing your B.SC degree in zoology, botany, chemistry, because for post graduation degree in geology applicant must have studied geology as one of major subjects.

>> So according to my opinion if you are interested in doing M.SC , then apply for other M.SC courses like M.SC in chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Analytical chemistry etc.

>> Duration of M.SC (Master of Science) post graduation level degree is 2 years.
23rd March 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA

Sir/madam, I am debu and I have completed BSc with physics chemistry and geology Now I want to MSc botany am I eligible for doing that
25th February 2019, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir am I eligible to do MSC in chemistry after completing my graduation from botany, biotechnology and pharmaceutical chemistry. Pls suggest me.
8th February 2021, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.sc in zoology after completing Bsc with zoology chemistry and geology...
14th May 2022, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in geology after completing bsc in geography 0
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?