19th March 2017, 10:42 AM
zepledevshree

Topics to pick for doing 6th semester project for BCA?

Topics to pick for doing 6th semester project for BCA? Can you please let me know them as soon as possible which I can take and complete during the course. It will be really helpful if you can provide me your valuable suggestion as I am not sure which one to choose currently.

22nd July 2017, 02:28 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Topics to pick for doing 6th semester project for BCA?

List of topics for doing project in BCA 6th semester

[*]Interactive Web-based Guideline for the Efficiency of Household Electric Power Consumption[*]Employee Work Management System[*]Enriching Circuit Switched Mobile Phone Calls with Cooperative Web Applications[*]Online Wedding Card Registration And Display System[*]Online Picture Selling And Sharing System[*]Online Point Of Sale Administration[*]Metro Train Smart Card Issue And Recharge System[*]Overseas Call Center Employee Management[*]Correspondence Course Selection And Registration System[*]Online library Management System[*]Online News Posting And Publishing[*]Online Multi Level Marketing System[*]Washing Machine Customer Care Administration[*]Hotel Management System[*]Attendance System[*]Gaming[*]Online Hospital Management[*]Online Social Website[*]Weekly Magazine Indent And Process System
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?