1st June 2018, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management) course?

Sir/Madam, I am a student of BCom(H). I am interested to study MBA with Human Resource Management. But I don't know how much expenses it will cover. So, can you please let me know about the total expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota?
  2. Is management training important after intermediate and total expenses for the same?
  3. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  4. Fee expenses of BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  5. What would be the total expenses of BTech(IT) course?
  6. Fee expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  7. Total expenses to study Hotel Management for Intermediate student?
  8. Total expenses to study MBBS course in India?
  9. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology?
  10. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  11. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?
  12. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  14. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Total fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) course in Sardar Patel College of Management?
2nd June 2018, 02:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management) course?

M.B.A. Human Resource Management or Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is a postgraduate Human Resource Management course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP etc.

Total Tuition Fee: 8 lakhs to 12 lakhs.

NOTE: The MBA HRM course fee depends on the type and level of college you enroll yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?