6th July 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Total lateral entry seats for admission to computer engineering degree after diploma computer engineering?

total sit of diplama computer engg. to digree computer engg. for gtu

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  2. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  3. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  4. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  6. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  7. Which course is better after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  9. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  10. B.tech in foreign universities for diploma engineers
  11. Eligibility for diploma in Mass communication through lateral entry aftre 3 year course diploma in computer Engineering?
  12. Can I get lateral entry to study B.Tech(CSE) in JP University with 75% in Diploma Computer?
  13. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  17. Can I get my stream changed from ECE to Computer Science in B.Tech through lateral entry? What would be the total expenditure and whether bank will sanction loan for it? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for lateral entry scheme into B.Tech Computer Sceince?
8th December 2011, 03:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total lateral entry seats for admission to computer engineering degree after diploma computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
total sit of diplama computer engg. to digree computer engg. for gtu
Dear Friend,

As you have used an acronym 'gtu' for pursuing the course. There is only one university which has its acronym as GTU and it is Gujarat Technological University. They have various branches and franchise across India.

The total number of seats for Computer Engineering in any institute under Gujarat Technological University, depends upon the square meter of the campus classroom. Normally they ask for 150-200 sq. mt. for computer engineering classes. So it has to be some were around 60-100 number of seats.

For you reference i have mentioned the email address, website and the contact number of Gujarat Technological University:

Phone- 079-26300499/26300599
email-id: [email protected], [email protected].

Please visit the website and click on ' Institutes and faculties' tab on the left hand column. You will get the name of all the colleges across India affiliated under Gujarat Technological University.

Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?