29th August 2012, 07:07 PM
bhawna khurana17

Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical

which trade is much better bsci agriculture or btech eletrical...m doing btech electrical from JMIT Radore nd clear the entrance exam of bsci agriculture in gat admission in bsci as well.but now i am very confuse whether i go with btech electrical or bsc in agriculture...plz suggest me some answer...

4th March 2013, 06:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical

hi,

b.sc agricultural is better option as compared to electrical engineering.

there are best future after graduation in agricultural.

---you can get banking job after graduation
because there is one seat reserved for agricultural officer in every bank.

---you can do master degree with high fellowship.

----you will be get easily private sector.

beacuse 70% of our population depends upon agricultural.

thank you..................................
5th June 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical

I was studied in cbse schools till my 10th, but i am interested in agriculture so i was taken agr. in 11th class and it was in hindi medium,i faces many problems to study in hindi...what can i do? Can i go back to change my subject or continue? Plz help me imidiately....
11th June 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th standard with 62% marks. So should i have to wait for joint entrance exam for next year or i take b.sc agriculture this year. Please help me.
15th October 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for b.tech agriculture presently?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?