5th January 2012, 01:30 PM
priya sanjay

Is Trivandrum an examination centre for AIIMS entrance?

is trivandrum an examination centre for AIIMS entrance?...please tel me if it is a centre

15th February 2012, 03:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Trivandrum an examination centre for AIIMS entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya sanjay View Post
is trivandrum an examination centre for AIIMS entrance?...please tel me if it is a centre
Trivandrum is not among the test centers of entrance examination conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
The Test Centers for the entrance examination are :
Ahmedabad -Bangaluru -Chandigarh -Chennai -Delhi -Guwahati -Hyderabad -Jammu -Kolkata-Lucknow -Mumbai

The test centers mentioned above are based on the previous year notification for admission in All India Institute of Medical Sciences and therefore, there might be some changes in the upcoming years. So, you must refer to the latest notification, whenever published, for updated information. The notification is usually published on the official website of AIIMS and in order to keep yourself updated, refer to its official website.
22nd February 2012, 02:44 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Trivandrum an examination centre for AIIMS entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya sanjay View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that there is no center in Trivendrum for A.I.I.M.S entrance exam..

List of center of A.I.I.M.S exam:-
Ahmedabad
Bangaluru
Chandigarh
Chennai
Delhi
Guwahati
Hyderabad
Jammu
Kolkata
Lucknow
Mumbai
5th March 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Is Trivandrum an examination centre for AIIMS entrance?

it was given in paper yhat there is no center in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?