19th July 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Which type of government jobs can I get after completing Intermediate from Open School?

I have completed Intermediate in one one sitting from UPOS (the institute of open school). Am I eligible to apply for government job? I can't see in UGC website that this college is approved by them, but it is a number of COABSE (Council of Accredited Boards of School Education) NOT COBSE.

15th August 2019, 11:05 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government jobs can I get after completing Intermediate from Open School?

There are very less government jobs available at 12th level, you can apply for following government job exams;

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam.

2. NDA/NA examination.

3. IB Security Assistant exam.

4. LDC exams of various departments.

You can apply for these exams after 12th from open schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?