4th December 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What type of government jobs available after completion of intermediate with 879 marks and belong to SC caste?

I have completed my intermediate MPC with 879 marks I am SC caste and I want government job what are there in government? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Hoping to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to get government jobs after completion of vocational course?
  3. Is there any government jobs after completion intermediate?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of diploma with 87 percentage marks and belong to SBC caste?
  6. Can I get any government job if I have scored 79.3% marks in intermediate?
  7. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  8. Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?
  9. Government jobs available for a candidate who has secured 79.3% in Intermediate?
  10. Which government jobs are available for my while passing intermediate with 72%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to get scholarship from Government after completion of intermediate?
  12. Can I get a government job being an intermediate passed SC candidate?
  13. What type of government jobs to apply after completion of B.Arch course?
  14. Which type of government sector jobs I can get after completion of B.Com?
  15. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  16. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu government college after scoring 197.25 cutoff marks? I belong to MBC caste wise
  17. Which is the best field after passing 12th in commerce subject
  18. Am I eligible to apply for ECIL and BHEL government jobs after completion of graduation 5+ years back?
7th December 2017, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government jobs available after completion of intermediate with 879 marks and belong to SC caste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my intermediate MPC with 879 marks I am SC caste and I want government job what are there in government? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Hoping to get the response soon. Thank you!

There are various government jobs available for a candidate, after completion of intermediate or 10+2 with 879 marks and belongs to SC caste. Various government department vacancies are filled through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). There are vacancies like Data Entry Operators (DEO), Court Clerks, Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, Lower Division Clerks etc. Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examinations from a recognized board for applying to the SSC CHSL. Candidates’ age should be between 19 years to 28 years and candidates must be a citizen of India. The SSC website link is given Click Here
7th December 2017, 08:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government jobs available after completion of intermediate with 879 marks and belong to SC caste?

Yes, there are some of the government job opportunities and to get it you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

List of available entrance examination is :-

SSC CHSLE.

NDA.

TTE.

Clerk jobs in Indian Army.

Merchant Navy.

So, according to your interest you have to appear and qualify in the respective entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?