14th July 2017, 08:34 PM
prapti singh

Which type of questions are asked in MA English entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? Model question papers of it?

Hello sir, I have passed BA English and now want to study MA English from Banaras Hindu University. Please tell me which type of question asked in entrance exam? Model question papers of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last 10 year entrance exam papers for B.Sc Mathematics of Banaras Hindu University
  3. Previous years question papers for entrance exam at Banaras Hindu University?
  4. How to get admission in M.A (English) at Banaras Hindu University?
  5. What type of questions will be asked in the Ph.D entrance exams? Model papers for the Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Download previous years question papers of Banaras Hindu University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam
  7. Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  8. How may I get the exact syllabus of M.Sc entrance exam of BHU?
  9. Previous years question papers for M.A Philosophy in Banaras Hindu University
  10. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Previous years question papers for M.A in Political Science of Banaras Hindu University?
  12. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Quantitative Techniques for Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Physics of Banaras Hindu University?
  16. Previous question papers of the entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University
  17. Kuvempu University BBM 1st Year English Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Gujarat Technological University B. Pharmacy Semester II-Pharmacognosy - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th July 2017, 09:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in MA English entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? Model question papers of it?

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same is one of the Central University of India known for providing quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies degree course.

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in BHU for M.A. in English degree course then for that you will have to qualify BHU PET ( Post graduate Entrance Test ) and for having an idea regarding question asked in same examination you can download last year papers of BHU PET by referring to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?