5th August 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission and last date of form submission in CHS-Varanasi for 9th standard? Previous year question papers for CHS-Varanasi entrance exam?

Hello all
What is the admission date and
last date of applications form of class 9th in chs varanasi?
Can I also get the previous year question
paper of class 9th chs entrance exam?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

20th February 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission and last date of form submission in CHS-Varanasi for 9th standard? Previous year question papers for CHS-Varanasi entrance exam?

Date of admission and last date of form summision in chs Varanasi for class 9 in session 2015-2016
25th March 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission and last date of form submission in CHS-Varanasi for 9th standard? Previous year question papers for CHS-Varanasi entrance exam?

what is the last date for submitting chs entrance form
when will the entrance exam held
13th December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to ask you a question from you the question is below
"hydrogen and oxygen is present in water but why it is not combustible"
please send its answer on my email [email protected]
24th February 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of CHS form for class 9
31st March 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I have filled the CHS form of class 9th.I want the Question papers of last ten years.Please try to give it as soon as possible.
Thankyou
6th January 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send me bhs class 9 entrance test question paper of 2016 or model question paper at email [email protected]
9th January 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question paper of c.h.s. entrance exam at [email protected]
13th February 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last ten years questions paper of class 9 on [email protected]
20th February 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus in detail for the entrance test of class 9th for this year please provide syllabus in detail .
24th February 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Riya Srivasatav and I want question papers of previous years as I want to get prepared well. Please send me question papers of previous years on [email protected].

Please...
27th February 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of form declaration and last date of form submission?
8th March 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Date of admission and last date of form submission in CHS-Varanasi for 6th and 9th standard?
20th April 2017, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question paper chs clsss 9th at [email protected]
23rd April 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am neha kumari and I want previous year question paper can please send me the question paper on [email protected]
8th April 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Please let m know the last date of summission form and previous 5 years question paper of class 9 try it fast please
8th September 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am ashutosh l want previous question paper of class 9
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?