21st September 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET question papers of June?

sir, plz give me ugc net question papers of june 2012...could u please mail that to me

1st October 2012, 02:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC NET question papers of June?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, plz give me ugc net question papers of june 2012...could u please mail that to me
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year post graduate candidates are also eligible for NET.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and the result was also out. If you have appeared for June NET Examination then please check your result soon. The result is available in the official website of UGC.

There are total 3 papers in NET Examination and all are objective one, First paper is compulsory and same for all and other two papers is based on subjects you choose.

You have not mentioned the subject in which paper you need, But please do not worry because you can download paper directly from the UGC website, it is easy to download papers. Please visit the given links and download the papers.

Download JUNE NET Paper: Click Here
8th October 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UGC NET question papers of June?

this site is very usefull to all students...i m glad about this....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?