26th April 2020, 03:01 PM
Tadbhava

Under which all categories does one get Maharashtra Domicile for MHT CET?

I wasn't born in Maharashtra but I have lived here for 12 years completed my 10th and 12th here but I don't possess domicile also my dad was born here though even he doesn't posses domicile. So, now am I even eligible for domicile of Maharashtra for the purpose of MHT CET?

3rd May 2020, 07:16 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Under which all categories does one get Maharashtra Domicile for MHT CET?

You are eligible for Domicile of Maharashtra considering you are a citizen of India.

You can appear for MHT CET without Domicile. But during admission process if a candidate fails to submit Domicile Certificate he/she is considered in OMS (Outside Maharashtra State) category. They have certain number of seats reserved but very less as compared to the total Intake. So getting admission without Domicile is possible but you might not get admission in the college you wish to due to limited seats and more competition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?