1st February 2011, 09:43 PM
Sneha Sunny

Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?

I want to apply for MH-CET. But i am not the domicile of Maharashtra and neither done my 12th standard in Maharashtra. Am I eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  2. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  3. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  4. What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra
  5. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  6. Am I eligible for MHT CET if I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharastra but have lived for only 6 years? What are the recent guidelines to be considered by a domicile of Maharashtra for admission to colleges?
  7. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for MHT-CET is did 12th from Gujarat?
  9. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  11. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  12. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  13. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  14. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  15. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  16. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  18. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
2nd February 2011, 05:43 PM
apishivsharan

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?

You may apply see the broucher of exam
15th February 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?

MY daughter is studied in maharashtra upto 4 th std. and then in AP upto 10th std. and both parents are having domicile of maharashtra. I want to know that if she studies 11th 12th in maharashtra , She will be elligible for MH- CET OR NOT?
17th February 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MY daughter is studied in maharashtra upto 4 th std. and then in AP upto 10th std. and both parents are having domicile of maharashtra. I want to know that if she studies 11th 12th in maharashtra , She will be elligible for MH- CET OR NOT?
your daughter can apply if she has done her 11th and 12th in maharashtra. And if both the parents are the domicile of maharashtra then it doesn't matters whether she has done her 11th and 12th in maharashtra, she will be considered as a domicile of maharashtra. you need to make a certificate of domicile for your daughter.
2nd March 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?

my brother who is studying in AP in 12th but we have been living in MH for 10 years and domicile certificate also issued by MH so is he eligible for mh cet and is it having any defence quotas
2nd March 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

my brother who is sytdying in Ap in 12 th but who have been living in MH and also issued the domicile certificate by MH so is he eligible for MH CET . is it having any defence quotas if iam working in army.
9th March 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

My Son has a Mumbai birth certificate and so does my wife. He has also completed his 10th and 12th from Maharashtra. Does he need a separate domicile certificate. If so, what is the procedure to obtain one such certificate. Will school LC or ration card not suffice - pls help
10th March 2011, 08:01 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneha Sunny View Post
I want to apply for MH-CET. But i am not the domicile of Maharashtra and neither done my 12th standard in Maharashtra. Am I eligible?
Yes you are absolutely eligible.

You will be treated as OMS candidate.

You can get the application form from the divisional authority.

There are 8 divisional authorities in Maharashtra.

So you can select any one of them & request for form from there.

Application forms are available from 23rd March 2011 to 31st March 2011.

I am attaching Notification you can download it & view it.

It will help you in gathering all the information related to application forms availability.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification sale brochure 2011.pdf(171.6 KB, 183 views)
10th March 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum mark in MHCET exam required for getting admission in MBBS
13th March 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am not the domicile of Maharashtra and not studied in this state.I am belongs to Andhrapradesh. I am going appear 10 2 exam . May I eligible for MHT-CET-2011 in Medical stream...?
25th March 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th & 12th std from maharashtra but nether me nor my parents are a domicile of maharashtra. So will I be considered a domicile of maharashtra??
13th April 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a student from maharashtra and i have passed 10th exam from maharashtra.My parents are a domicile of maharashtra but i want to study further in AP so will i be able to appear for MHT CET or Maharashtra state pmt??????
8th May 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in MHT for 5yrs including 10th board but not 12th .Am i eligible for domicile of MHT.
12th May 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I had studied in Maharashtra from class 6th to 12th. and completed Bsc also.After marriage I shifted to other state and my surname also changed.
monika
31st May 2011, 05:38 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Yes you are absolutely eligible.

You will be treated as OMS candidate.

There are 8 divisional authorities in Maharashtra.

So you can select any one of them & request for form from there.
23rd June 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

We are in Maharashtra since last 10 years and my son had done both 10th and 12th from Maharashtra. We dont have a domicle certificate as collector office says, we need to be in maharashtra for 15 years to get domicile certificate. Does that mean we are considered as OMS? Eventhough my son had scored well in MH CET, it is of no use ? Is it not an injustice having different rules ? How can we say that we are one country and Indian ???
24th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th and 12th from maharashtra but neither me or my parents are domcile of maharashtra and i appeared in mht cet 2011 so which type of candidate should i fill in CAP ??? pls help its urgent
25th June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am neither having domicile of maharashtra nor am i born here...however i want to study engineering from maharashtra...is there any way out...please help..
6th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

we are in maharashtra since 2005 my son had done is schooling since then from maharashta only, is he eligible for mht-cet (engg) or he will have to apply as OMS?He will appear for 12th board this year(2011-2012)
10th September 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am presentely working in PSU Bank posted at Mumbai. Whether my son studying 12th from out side Maharastra school is elligible for admission in enginnering colleges of Maharastra.
15th September 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i am not born in maharashtra.my mother is born in maharashtra.can i get domicile certificate on this basis. i m going to appear for 12th this year.I belong to chattisgarh.. how can i get maharashtrea domicile?rply
18th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for admission against the seats coming under CAP (Centralised Allotment Process)

1. In order to secure admission through CAP to this first year of two-year full-time MBA/MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following:
Pass with minimum 45 per cent marks in aggregate (40 per cent in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra only) in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian University;

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
OR
Appeared for the Common Entrance test (CET), GD and PI conducted by the component for the academic year 2003-04 and secured non-zero CET scores for 2003-04.

2. Eligibility criteria for admissions under minority seats in minority institutes:
The candidate should belong to the minority community/group for which the institute has secured minority status.
Passed with minimum 45 per cent marks in aggregate in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration n any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised u the association of Indian Universities.
Appeared for CET, GD and PI for the academic year 2003-04 conducted by the minority quota in that particular institute.

OR

Appeared for the CET along with GD and PI conducted by the competent authority and secured non-zero CET score for 2003-04.
Age Limit

There is no age limit for admission into the MBA/MMS degree courses.

Objective type written test

Total number of question: 200
Time allotted: 150 min
Number of choices per question: 5
No negative marking

CET tends to be heavy on reasoning part and light on quantitative analysis. CET 2006 had roughly the following pattern:
Verbal ability: 35
Reading comprehension: 15
Quantitative analysis: 14
Data interpretation: 20
Data sufficiency: 15
Analytical reasoning: 51
Verbal reasoning: 20
Non-verbal reasoning: 30
The total marks for GD/interview/academics/work experience is 40.
24th September 2011, 04:00 PM
Tejasrk

yes you can apply for that exam.
7th November 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i am residnt of goa and i want to apply for maharashtra cet. m i aligible for it???
12th November 2011, 01:42 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,Yes you are absolutely eligible.You will be treated as OMS candidate.
There are 8 divisional authorities in Maharashtra.So you can select any one of them & request for form from there.Application forms are available from 23rd March 2011 to 31st March 2011.I am attaching Notification you can download it & view it.
It will help you in gathering all the information related to application forms availability.
OK,
13th November 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am a student in an indian school in saudi arabia. My stay in saudi arabia is only 6 years. If i complete my 10th and 12th in Maharashtra do i come under NRE student for admission to govt. aided engineering colleges in mumbai. Can I get a domicile certificate as my parents and myself all born in maharashtra just the last 6 years we are out of maharashtra. I would be grateful if i get a reply to my problem.

If i plan to complete my 10th in saudi arabia and 12th in Maharashtra, so i still come under NRE student for admission to govt. aided engineering college in mumbai.

please let me know

Regards Aaron
27th November 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is ration card required for for applying domicile certificate?
25th January 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

IMy children have studied in Maharashtra upto 3rd, will be giving HSc from Hyderabad, my husband and i have domicile certificates of Maharashtra, can my children give MH CET and what colleges of engineering will they be eligible to?
10th August 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

my son will get admission for 11th std in virar Mumbai if he completed his 10th std in goa state board
8th July 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik41 View Post
Sir,Yes you are absolutely eligible.You will be treated as OMS candidate.
There are 8 divisional authorities in Maharashtra.So you can select any one of them & request for form from there.Application forms are available from 23rd March 2011 to 31st March 2011.I am attaching Notification you can download it & view it.
OK,
This is restricted to some specific category candidates only! and not everybody.
29th March 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I have appeared for my 10 th class cbse exam in Saudi Arabia & plan to do my 11& 12 th class in india. Can I appear for mh-cet or I will be considered as NRI candidate
30th June 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate who is appearing 12th board exam from ISC board and is studying in Maharashtra can apply for MHT
CET engineering entrance test
13th August 2020, 04:28 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Sorry to inform you you cannot apply for the exam as you do not have a domicile and you have not studied 11 and 12 from the state
These are the compulsory criteria to be eligible for the course and to be eligible
26th June 2021, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am not from Maharashtra but I am married in Maharashtra from last 5 years. And my husband has domicile of Maharashtra. So can I apply for mah CET 2021?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?