5th March 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Under which Science does the Management considered? Am I eligible for NET Exam for the year 2012 having scored 68% in MBA?

sir plz tell management comes under which science.am i eligible for net 2012,i have completed mba with 68%.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for the position of Lecturer in Catering Colleges having scored 79% in MBA with Hotel Management or shall I need to appear for NET Exam for this?
  2. What is the tentative date of NET exam? I have passed out from PG(MBA HR)
  3. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  4. Am I eligible to give NET Exam in Commerce after completion of MBA in Management in the year of 2011?
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  6. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Computer Science for the year 2012 having completed M.Sc in Computer Science in the year of 2004?
  8. Am i eligible for SET NET? I have scored 48% in M.A English
  9. Eligibility of UGC NET and CSIR NET for doing MBA in Management? -- [New]
  10. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET exam?
  11. Is Executive PGDBM holder eligible for NET exam?
  12. Am i eligible for SET NET after scoring 50% in M.A English
  13. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad
  14. I have done LLB and MBA, So which one of LAW and MANAGEMENT can I choose for NET exam?
  15. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Am I eligible for MBA in Hotel Management after B.E. CSE?
  17. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  18. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Management of Financial Services (MSP-31) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
21st February 2013, 12:00 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Under which Science does the Management considered? Am I eligible for NET Exam for the year 2012 having scored 68% in MBA?

Since you have completed MBA , you have to give the UGC-NET exams.
You are not eligible for the CSIR-NET EXAMS

UGC-NET exams are held in june and December each year
Next UGC NET exams would be held on june 2013
Forms will come out in march 2013
Website www.ugcnetonline.in

You can fill the forms online through the above wensite

You can give the NET exams in the subject MANAGEMENT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?