24th December 2018, 06:16 PM
Karishma murmu

Which universities accepts distance graduation for pursuing B.Ed?

I have completed my graduation degree in 2015 through distance mode. I got admitted to B.Ed program but at the mean time my application is cancelled by the university. Reason was my graduation certificates were fake not genuine. However, I did not submitted any fake certificates. So, wanted to know whether graduation courses via distance mode are acceptable or not for B.Ed in any university where I can try?

27th December 2018, 01:43 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Which universities accepts distance graduation for pursuing B.Ed?

Graduation pass certificates from recognised colleges are accepted everywhere provided that the certificates are genuine. Certificates from renowned open universities like IGNOU, Netaji Subhash Open University, Annamalai University, Sikkim Manipal University are accepted everywhere. You have not mentioned the name of the university from where you have obtained the degree, so it is difficult to guide you in a particular way or to confirm whether you've been cheated or not. The burden of proof lies on you. You first confirm the authenticity of the university that have issued you the certificate. If it is authentic, then you can challenge the university directly that has rejected your B.ed application and drag them to Court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?