22nd April 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?

Hi ,

I want to do Part time Mtech biotechnology in ahmedabad while doing my job ,so please tell me the universities or colleges providing this course
Or else tell me the distance universities who is providing Master degree in biotechnolgy

I ll be thankful to you

Prerna

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the provision for providing scholarship for BSc Biotechnology students in US universities?
  7. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  9. Which are the universities available in Germany to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. List of universities providing MBA in Biotechnology? What are career opportunities after this course?
  12. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  13. Requirements for pursuing Mtech in biotechnology in top universities in INDIA?
  14. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  15. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  18. List of universities providing B.Sc(Biotechnology) and B.Sc(Microbiology) courses in Tamilnadu?
29th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?

1) Nirma institute of technology provides admission in m.tech biotechnology for more details visit www.nirmauni.ac.in 2) institute of chartered financial analysts of india also provides admision in m.tech biotechnology visit www.icfaitech.org
both universites are in ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?