23rd July 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities available in Germany to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?

I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology recently i want to do PhD in Germany what are the universities providing PhD? Can you please provide me the details on the same? List me down all the universities in which I can apply for the Ph.D course. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  2. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  3. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  4. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  6. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  7. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  8. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  9. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  10. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
  14. How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  17. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  18. List of universities to do Ph.D in Germany?
13th September 2016, 02:00 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Which are the universities available in Germany to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?

It's very good to know that you have completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and you want to do PhD in Germany. Here are some universities for you. These are really good for studying PhD in Biotechnology

List of universities :

Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics
Freiburg, Germany

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen, Germany

Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich
Munich, Germany

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen, Germany

Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine
Berlin, Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?