12th October 2011, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?

I want to know that how many universities in India are offering Ph.D. Degree course in physical education. Is there any way to find out the validity (by ugc) of these courses & universities.

26th July 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?

I want to know that how many universities in India are offering Ph.D. Degree course in physical education. Is there any way to find out the validity (by ugc) of these courses & universities
29th April 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED M.PHILL NOW I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN PYSICAL EDUCATION AS FULL TIME SIR GIVE ME SUGGESION
23rd August 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed M.P.ed now i want to get admission in PHd as distance learning kindly give me suggesion
8th November 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed mped with distinction and qualified ugc net exam.i want to get ph.d in distance mode ..pls give me suggesion
17th November 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed mped with first class.I want to get physical.d on distance mode.. please give me suggesion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?