8th January 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Pharma.D through distance mode

Can I study Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D) course through Distance mode? Which are the universities which provide Pharma.D via distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  2. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  4. List of universities offering M.Sc Zoology via distance mode along with their fee details
  5. Universities offering LLB in distance mode and application procedure for those universities? -- [New]
  6. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  7. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode?
  8. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode?
  9. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  10. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  11. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode?
  12. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?
  13. Universities offering Pharma.D through distance mode
  14. Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?
  15. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  16. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Sc via distance mode of education?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D programs distance mode in Andhra Pradesh?
15th January 2018, 11:16 AM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Universities offering Pharma.D through distance mode

Pharm. D. is a 6- year doctorate level course, including five years of academic study and a year of internship or residency.

The main aims is to prepare eligible candidates students in the management of patient medication therapy and improving patient outcomes.

Duration Of Course - 6 years

Eligibility -

Education -

1. Should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.

Age - Minimum 17 Years .

Admission Procedure- Through Counseling after after qualifying in entrance exam

Approximate Course Fees-Rs. 6 to 20 Lacs

List Of collages for Pharma D.

1.University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigrah

2. Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi

3. Nirma University, Ahmadabad

4. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai

5. Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai

6. S.R.M College of Pharmacy, Kanchipuram

7. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?