12th April 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in IT sector at Bokaro?

i am mca i want a job in IT sector at bokaro and my age is 40.
plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in public sector at Bokaro? I have done 12th and working as an accountant in Delhi. I have good command on Tally
  2. How can I get a clerical job in Bokaro based public sector companies? I am 12th passed accountant in Delhi, and having good command on tally
  3. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? I want to get a job in Bokaro Steel Plant
  4. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  5. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant? -- [New]
  6. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  7. How to do vocational training in Bokaro plant of SAIL?
  8. Bokaro SAIL syllabus and solved question papers?
  9. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  10. How may I get Operator-cum-technician (trainee) Bhilai steel plant paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  12. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
  13. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  14. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  15. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  16. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  17. How to get admission in GGSESTC Bokaro after passing engineering course?
  18. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
15th January 2018, 12:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in IT sector at Bokaro?

First of all you have to visit the below mentioned link:
https://www.sailcareers.com/job-openings/
There you have to search for respective vacancy. If there is any vacancy available, then you simply have to apply online and submit your application. After scrutiny, if your name displayed in the list of shortlisted candidates, then you will be informed with interview schedule and vanue by means of email or telephone.
You have to visit the vanue at intimated time and place and face the interview. Generally, there are two rounds of interview. During first round, your technical knowledge will be checked and during second round, you will have to face HR interveiwer.
After clearing both the interviews, you will be offered with a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?