16th March 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Upcoming entrance exam notification for Drug Inspector recruitment 2015

respected sir

I am mohini sharma, student of m.pharmacy in pharmaceutics. sir plz kindly mail me on [email protected] regarding upcoming entrance exam notification of drug inspector recruitment 2015

thankimg you
mohini sharma

16th March 2015, 01:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upcoming entrance exam notification for Drug Inspector recruitment 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir

I am mohini sharma, student of m.pharmacy in pharmaceutics. sir plz kindly mail me on [email protected] regarding upcoming entrance exam notification of drug inspector recruitment 2015

thankimg you
mohini sharma
Drug inspector exam 2015:-

Last date of application form submission: 19 march 2015.

Last date for printing of completely submitted online application form is 20 march 2015

http://upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/....6kCumBVu.dpuf
16th March 2015, 11:20 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upcoming entrance exam notification for Drug Inspector recruitment 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir

thankimg you
mohini sharma

To become a Drug Inspector in India you must have to qualify for the Drug Inspector exam conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) or state public service commission. Bachelor Degree holder in the Pharmacy or graduate in medicine with specialization in microbiology are eligible for this exam.

As you have completed your B.Pharm and recently pursuing your Masters' then, your qualifications are Okay to become eligible for the drug inspector exam.

But, you have not mentioned anything regrading your work experience. Yes, to become eligible for this exam one must have at least eighteen months (3 years) of work experience in the manufacturing sector of pharmaceutical products.

Exam Date: You can apply online before 19-03-2015 on the official website of UPSC or Click HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?