25th December 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the drug inspector notification? Date of the entrance exam?

sir please tell me the drug inspector notification and site in which notification can be find if any and date of examination iam studying mpharm analysis am i eligible

19th January 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the drug inspector notification? Date of the entrance exam?

i am b.sc microbiology but faculty saying only medicine with microbiology students are eligible for drug inspector exam is it correct or not
8th February 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the drug inspector notification? Date of the entrance exam?

sir please tell me the drug inspector notification 2012 and site in which notification can be find if any and date of examination
21st April 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir will there will be another notification in next year. because now i have not applied as the time is over for applying
27th November 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: When will I get the drug inspector notification? Date of the entrance exam?

sir plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please tell me the drug inspector notification 2012 and site in which notification can be find if any and date of examination
16th September 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my d.pharm and now I m studying Bsc in chemistry which exam should I give for DI post?
8th October 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

plz can anyone tell me the date or anything for drug inspector exam for 2014-2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?