30th May 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Use of NCC A certificate in NEET and AIIMS entrance exams

Sir, I'am having NCC A certificate. Will that certificate help me in medical exams like Neet or Aiims?? If yes upto what percentage it helps me??

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NIOS Stream-IV candidate is eligible to appear in CMC, AIIMS or NEET MBBS entrance exams?
  2. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  3. What percentage is required in 12th to join MBBS abroad?
  4. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  5. Syllabus of JIPMER, NEET, AIIMS and AFMC MBBS entrance exams?
  6. Previous 20 years NEET and AIIMS solved question papers?
  7. What course should I pursue to become a Surgeon? How much should I score in CET and what process should I adapt?
  8. When AIPMT will held this year? Information about medical entrance exams like AIPMT, NEET and AIIMS?
  9. Is there any reservation for NCC B certificate cadets in NEET
  10. how many attempts are required for AIIMS and NEET? What is the syllabus of AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is the syllabus of NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance exam and BHU MBBS entrance exam are same? Sample question papers of these entrance exams for preparation?
  12. For MBBS should I choose CET or NEET? How to enter into these examinations?
  13. Practical marks included in aggregates for AIIMS and NEET entrance exams?
  14. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  15. Qualifying marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Pattern of question paper and books to follow for AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and NEET?
  16. Eligibility to reappear in AIIMS entrance exam having a gap of 1 year?
  17. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  18. When is the last date of application for MBBS course? Will I get it through online or Postal service?
31st May 2017, 08:56 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Use of NCC A certificate in NEET and AIIMS entrance exams

NEET and AIIMS entrance examination is conducted for admission in medical courses ( MBBS,BDS etc ).

So, there is no extra advantage for candidates with NCC A certificate but admission is offered only after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by CBSE and AIIMS New Delhi respectively.

So, to get admission prepare for entrance examination which contains questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( General Knowledge in AIIMS ).

For details visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in or www.aiimsexam.org.
31st May 2017, 10:51 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NEET or AIIMS entrance examination is conducted for admission in medical courses.

There is no relaxation or reservation of seats for candidates with NCC certificate in entrance examination.

So, you are not eligible to avail any advantage of having NCC certificate in these examination.

The examination offers relaxation in cut off score for reserved category and there is reserved seats for ward of defence service person in some colleges/institutes.
31st May 2017, 06:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Your NCC certificate is not going to help you in any means for admission in MBBS course.

MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) is five year duration course and from 2016 onwards candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination or AIIMS to get admission in course in India.

So, you are not eligible to get any help by your NCC 'A' certificate. The reservation is only for reserved category ( OBC, SC, ST, PWD or Defence quota candidates ).

To get more information about reservation policy in examination visit official website i.e, www.cbseneet.nic.in.
31st May 2017, 08:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NEET and AIIMS MBBS are two entrance examination conducted for admission in medical MBBS and BDS courses.

There is no reservation of seats for NCC candidates in both examination. So, you will not be eligible for any extra benefit in admission on basis of your NCC certificate.

In NEET or AIIMS there is only reservation for reserved category candidates as well as few seats for Defence ward ( on priority basis -war widow, widow, disabled etc).
31st May 2017, 11:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge there is no use of NCC certificate in NEET and AIIMS entrance examination. It has value in Defence line job as well as UPSC, BPSC.
1st June 2017, 09:33 PM
isargie

1]NEET and AIIMS examinations are useful for seeking admission in MBBS/BDS and AIIMS institutes. Any kind of certifications does not provides benefit either in total marks scored or relaxation in age for candidates belong to particular categories.

2]NCC is National Cadet Course run by institutions/colleges. This certification will provides benefit in getting jobs, specially related to armed forces.

3]Certification also helpful in providing incentives to NCC candidates during their academic session.

4]But, NCC certification doesnot provides any incentives in entrance exams scores.
10th February 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I get any reservation by A certificate in NCC? If there is any problem with applying by A certificate?
20th January 2022, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is ncc A certificate helps in seeking admission in neet AIQ

Is there any help in seeking admission with NCC A certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?