3rd October 2010, 05:50 PM
mohd azhar

Value of aeronautical engineering after four years?

i have taken a seat in aeronautical engineering and i want to know that is it a right choice of mine or not.And after 4 years where i will be getting the job.

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  3. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please
  7. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  11. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  18. Value of aeronautical engineering after four years?
3rd October 2010, 08:59 PM
Mansi Gandhi

Default Re: Value of aeronautical engineering after four years?

yes obviously after 4 yrs the demand for aeronautical engineering will be high as there are very few people who go for aeronautical engineering........and the demand for the same is huge.........
4th October 2010, 12:25 AM
yogeshyadav

Dear friend,
Your question is right.yes obviously after 4 yrs the demand for aeronautical engineering will be high as there are very few people who go for aeronautical engineering........and the demand for the same is huge........
4th October 2010, 12:58 AM
mseetharamster

Aeronautical engineering is one of the developing fields,that require still too much of development so it will be still better than its condition now.
Regarding job you can work in many MNC's to design,repair etc., jobs.In India aeronautics industry is mainly based on Govt.,
4th October 2010, 01:53 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

you dont worry you have choosen very good branch it is lot of unique branch from others.but i will tell you one thing this is the brach in which if you do the best then you wlii get the best you shoul always mantain your % above 70%
then you got the good job
and it has lot of scope after and after 4 years
ok best of luck
4th October 2010, 02:57 PM
docshakti

hi.......
in today's competitive world worrying about your future is quite obvious but you don't need to worry about it.aeronautical engineering is valuable field bcoz there are very less candidates who are choosing it.there is no chance of failure in aeronautical engineering it's scope will only increase after 4 years.the demand for it will increase day by day so you move ahead and have good tomorrow.
good luck
4th October 2010, 06:25 PM
aotiwari

Azhar,
We cant predict what will be the situation after 4 years but as per the present scenario (the supply and demand ratio ) you have a very bright future as there are new airports being developed across the globe

In india there are various airlines,private airlines and government owned air service
and aircraft manufacturers like the Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) with its factories at Bangalore, Nashik, Koraput, Kanpur etc.

Defense Research and Development Laboratories, National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Aeronautical Development Establishment, Civil Aviation Department etc. The Defence services and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) also happen to be two major employers.

Scope Abroad
A lot of job opportunities for aeronautical engineers are also available in the countries like United States of America, France, UK and Germany. A good percentage of Indians constitute the work force of engineers and technical professionals in NASA.

So don't worry!!!!
5th October 2010, 12:40 AM
Nucleusdev

After completing aeronautical engineering which is course of four year we can get best jobs.
aftr aero engineering various airlines offer,aircraft,also join indian air force.
And give best services to our country
we can also join space research centre in nasa.
5th October 2010, 10:09 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Value of aeronautical engineering after four years?

Dear md. azhar,

you are the lucky few that you got that stream.

If you are passioniate about aeroplanes,aeronautics then it is your right choice.

This is not a problem to get a job.this is a booming industry now a days.just studied hard with heart and soul.

dont worry about job.just concentrate about studies.

good luck.
6th October 2010, 10:04 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

i want to tell you that in present days aviation industry is at boom and in next coming four years, it will developed rapidly.So in this sector there is lot of demand for aeronautical engineers for the maintenance of plain.That's why you will get lot of job opportunity after passing your BTech in aeronautical engineering.You will get job in following aviation companies:

1.JET AIRWAYS
2.KING FISHER AIRLINES
3.AIR INDIA etc

So, your decision is right and you can go for this degree course.

Best of luck
7th October 2010, 09:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

An aeronautical engineer will be dealing with the development of latest technology in the aviation field, space research and defense which involves crafting, building, advance testing of operations and safeguarding of functions of commercial and military aircraft, spacecrafts and their components as well as satellites and missiles. Aeronautical Engineer have huge job opportunities in India, by and large in different airlines companies like Air India, Indian Airlines, Helicopter Corporation of India and in many private airline companies. Numerous aircraft manufacturer like, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., Defence service department, Defence Development Laboratories, ISRO, National Aeronautical Lab, Aeronautical Development Establishment and Civil Aviation Department require exceptional candidates from the aeronautical engineering fields.
13th October 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,can u say me what is the basic salary of an aeronautical engineer in private air line in india?
amit
24th October 2010, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i completed my aeronautical engineering with 61% .i can get any jobs isro
24th October 2010, 11:39 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

dear friend i haven't seen aeronautical students much and off course aeronautical students are rare and the course is expencive too. By the way i just wanna give good wishes for your great career....
Good Luck.....
24th October 2010, 11:57 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Its a very long time...You have enough time to think of your future...

So you need not panic for anneering is a very good stream and you will get plenty of opportunities in the coming years..

Plenty of job options are always there in Air force,AI,indian airlines etc..

Good luck !!
25th October 2010, 03:47 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend,
It seems you are in a spot of bother taking into concern the possibilities
of yours getting a job after completing your Aeronautical Engineering.

We are all aware of the fact that almost every day new air routes are being connected and the airline industry needs qualified technical engineers to develop and maintain their growing fleet of aircrafts.With the country on the top radar of satellite technology, aviation engineers are in demand to meet this state of the art technological field with increase usage of navigation systems etc.
Opportunities are and will be open for students in top international aviation companies-: government and private airlines, and organizations involved in military and space programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc.

So there will always be a growth in this field,so you will definitely have a bright Future.Work hard and come out with flying colours to explore the AVIATION world.
25th October 2010, 10:45 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
There is a lot of demand of good Aeronautical engg. these day both in defence and private sector. Try to get select in Air Force.
25th October 2010, 02:39 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Value of aeronautical engineering after four years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my aeronautical engineering with 61% .i can get any jobs isro
dear friend,

for ISRO jobs there need only 60% marks.do not worry you are eligible for applying.

good luck.
28th October 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am kailash doing my B.E. AERONAUTICAL aftr completing my course could i get any job in airlines field sir.........
3rd November 2010, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

have any job oppourtunities related to desigh purposes of airplane
8th November 2010, 08:22 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

this is good for you. after completing the course you can get a good job . so this is good for you. i wish you can get a bright career and a bright future..thanking you..
13th November 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hai sir
I am VIGNESH studying B.E Aeronautical engineer in tamilnadu .....i want to get job in ISRO ...for that how to i will aggregate and getting the % of mark ....and for that want the skill i have to develop sir.......
14th November 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

hey friends plz help me out. iam aeronautical engineer graduate 65% in 2010.
i want to know what job i will get in airlines.i mean what post...........................please any 1 give me a reply.
i have an telephonic interview next week from singapore airlines.......so plz help
14th January 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how and where can i get jobs for designing or production side of aircrafts other than in india
24th January 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the skils which are required for aero students to get a job
19th February 2011, 11:41 PM
ankurloonia

it will help you a lot in getting into ISRO, or NASA .just in case to get it through IIT'S... otherwise it isn't worth doing in India
29th March 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

hi i'am in 10th std ..........
my ambition is to become a aeronautical engineer...............bt everyone says that boys has got more scope in that field...what should i do after my 12th..............has aeronautical engineer got more scopes in india or abroad?what are the job oppurtunities in this field?is it a gud field?will we get good oppurtunities in abroad?what about the salary?pls reply fast................
15th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I have written my ssc and iam very much intrested in field of aeronautics so i wanted to know wheather eamcet can be preffered for doing aeronautical engineering because my parents unknowingly joined me in mpc with eamcet.
21st May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering sutiable for girl's? what post will be suitable for a girl?
22nd May 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am finished BE Mechanical then i am interested to do ME AERONAUTICAL it is best ah or ME MECHANICAL design best?
25th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

it should be neccesary dat the aeronautical institute has to approved by dgca
9th June 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hi frndz....!!!! am rambabu from Park college of engineering and technology doing my second year aeronautical engineering........is there any possibilities for getting job in core companies after completing B.E.? or whether to do UG in abroad for getting job in core industry?.......please give me any information........
20th June 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I HAVE PASSED 2 CLASS IN THIS YEAR.IN WHICH STREAM I SHOULD GO.[AERONAUTICAL OR CIVIL] BOTH OF THEM WHICH STREAM HAVE VALUE IN TODAY OR IN FUTURE.SIR PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE IN THIS MONTH BEFORE 24 DATE ,SO TELL ME.I FEEL DOUBLE MINDED.
28th September 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR AN AERO ENG AFTER 4 YEARS
6th October 2011, 02:50 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

ELIGIBILITY:-
-Minimum you are complete +2 with in a atleast 50%.

INSTITUITIONS:-
-Indian institute and technologies.

-Indian institute of technologies at kanpur.

-Indian insitute of technology at mumbai.

-Birla institute of technology.
6th October 2011, 05:27 PM
shrijan00

hy,
In india there are various airlines,private airlines and government owned air service
and aircraft manufacturers like the Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) with its factories at Bangalore, Nashik, Koraput, Kanpur etc.

Defense Research and Development Laboratories, National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Aeronautical Development Establishment, Civil Aviation Department etc. The Defence services and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) also happen to be two major employers.
6th October 2011, 10:43 PM
sidbond

With an aeronautical engineering degree, you'll be one of the very few aeronautical engineers of the country. This field does not have much scope in India but is a demanded trade abroad, since India does not have many aerospace industries.

In India, your most probable recruiter will be HAL or Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.

Your future prospec will significantly increase if you pursue a Masters in the same and work abroad for a few years.

Good Luck.
8th November 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i have nothing about the aeronautical engineering. but i want to know more the aeronautical engineering course and it's opportunity.
9th November 2011, 01:31 AM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Course Details:-

1.>Aeronautical Engineering course or Aviation Engineering course is one of the most popular courses in engineering.

2.> There are several institutes that offer aeronautical engineering courses in India. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria get a chance to pursue their higher studies in these institutes.

3.> Career training in aeronautical engineering can get you your dream job in a prestigious organization.

Courses Offered:

1.>B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering)

2.>B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)

3.>Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

4.>Post-Graduate Degree Courses in Aeronautical Engineering

Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering :

1.>For B.E. or B.Tech Course in Aeronautical Engineering in India, you should pass the 10+2 th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2.>you must qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) conducted by the IIT's.

ALSO SEE THE PICTURE BELLOW:-

List of top Best Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering :

1.>GATE (Rajkot)

2.>S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute

3.>Punjab Engineering College

4.>Noorul Islam College Of Engineering

5.>Anna University

6.>Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

7.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur

8.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kanpur

9.>Indian Institute of Science (IISc)

10.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Bombay

11.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Madras

12.>Hindustan College Of Engineering (H.C.E)

Job Opportunity for aeronautical engineering

1.>Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.(HAL),www.hal-india.com/

2.>Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO),www.isro.org/

3.>National Aeronautical Lab (NAL),www.nal.res.in/

also see the attachment it will clear your doubt.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aeronautical.pdf(44.5 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf main_Aeronautics.pdf(3.19 MB, 71 views)
8th February 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary of aeronautical engineer at air india and isro
25th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I am sundar.i am studied in aero 1st year.after four years how can i get job?
13th July 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

what is d use of a.e aftr 4 yrs in dis generation?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?