28th July 2012, 07:23 PM
SkBalaji

VAO general Tamil last 5 years question papers?

Hi sir good evening i need vao general tamil five year question paper send my mail id [email protected]

8th August 2012, 04:23 PM
rama ram

Default Re: VAO general Tamil last 5 years question papers?

Hai sir please sent me vao exam questions and answers
12th August 2012, 12:13 PM
venkatcsp

Hi sir i need vao general tamil five year question paper send my mail id [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rama ram View Post
Hai sir please sent me vao exam questions and answers
VAO Question Papers

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached some Question Paper of VAO Exam .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.Observe the Question papers of this exam .Also collect some good books for VAO Exam.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 116 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSCVAOGKG.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 100 views)
2nd September 2012, 08:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkBalaji View Post
Hi sir good evening i need vao general tamil five year question paper send my mail id [email protected]

VAO's full form is Village Administrative Officers. To recruit these officers an examination is conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission whenever there is vacancies. Like this year the number of vacancies for this post is 1870 and the exam is due in September.

Out of the total number of vacant seats TNPSC always keeps 30% of the seats reserved for women, 5% for the ex-servicemen and finally 3% for the physically handicapped candidates. If full 30% reserved seats are not fully filled then the rest of the seats left are filled by men of that number.

Minimum qualification required for this exam is that you need a secondary school leaving certificate. Thus if you are a 10th pass out then you can sit for this exam. If you have higher qualifications then also you are eligible provided you have the above certificate to show.

You should attain the minimum age of 21 years to give this exam. The upper age limit for general category is 30 years.

There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. So for them the upper age limit for this exam is 40 years.

Written examination in this case is of vital importance and the aim of the candidate should always be to score well in this exam since the whole selection process is partially based on this exam. More the score, better will be your chances of making it to the next round of selection.

Some other factors are also taken into consideration when taking the final decision of whom to choose and whom not. Like the district chosen by you and the number of reservations in the district chosen by you and things like that.

For the exam you need to answer two papers. The first paper is the general knowledge paper which can be given in both Tamil or English language. So you will get the liberty to choose the language you are most comfortable in.

The second paper is optional. Either you can answer general english paper or general tamil. The preference needs to be stated in the application form itself.

There will be 200 questions all in all and 150 marks have been allotted for each paper. Out of the 300 total marks you need to get 90 marks to qualify and stay in contention. You will get three hours to complete the whole paper.

It should be remembered that since this exam is conducted in Tamilnadu and you will be posted in the villages of Tamilnadu therefore it is very important for you to know Tamil language properly. To communicate with them freely this is an important criteria no doubt.

Those you do not know how to speak in Tamil can still give this exam. They just need to give the Tamil language exam which is again conducted by the TNPSC and get the pass marks. This should be done within two years from the date of selection.

Only physically fit candidates will be allowed to give this exam. So to prove your medical fitness you need to produce certificates before the authorities concerned during examination time.

The cost of the application fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 125 and for reserved category candidates it is Rs. 50. The fees are not refundable.

For this year's exam notifications were released in the month of June and the process of applying for this exam and stuff is already over and if you have applied for it already then you can download the hall tickets from the third week of August.

The result of this exam will be out by November and by December the interview or counselling session will start. Meritorious students will be then appointed finally.

Please Note: TNPSC VAO Exam Date 2012: 30th September 2012 (10AM-1PM)

For the papers please refer to the files attached here. Download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. Hope you do well in the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern_Syllabus « «.pdf(151.3 KB, 332 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?