6th September 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

VAO model question papers with answers?

vao model question paper with answers please send me my id [email protected]

7th September 2012, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: VAO model question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous year Question papers of VAO exam

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Pattern for VAO Exam:-

This exam will be for 200questions, time will be available for 03 and maximum marks is 300.
  • General Knowledge
  • General English
  • General Tamil
Pay Scale:-

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

7th September 2012, 04:22 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

VAO Exam Eligibility Criteria:
  • ~Full form of VAO is Village Administrative Officers. Tamilnadu Public Commission conducts an exam to recruit these officers whenever there is a vacancy. Out of the total vacant seats 30% are kept reserved for women, 5% for ex-servicemen and 3% for physically handicapped candidates.
  • ~You need to be a 10th pass out as that is the minimum qualification required for this exam. If you have higher qualifications then also you have to show this S.S.L.C. certificate.
  • ~Your age should be between 18 and 28 years. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 30 years. Since there is age relaxation for reserved category candidates therefore for them the upper age limit is 40 years.
  • ~You need to know the Tamil language well because you will be posted in the villages of Tamilnadu and their local language is Tamil. To avoid any communication gap you need to know the language well.
  • ~Even if you don't know the language well then you need to sit for the Tamil language exam which is also conducted by the TNPSC. You need to do this within two years from the date of selection.
  • ~Physically fit candidates will only be allowed to give this exam. Therefore to prove your medical fitness you need to show the medical certificates required to the authorities concerned during examination time.
  • ~Written exam is of vital importance in this case because the selection procedure is primarily based on this. Therefore you need to score good marks. Better the score, more will be your chances of making it to the next round of selection.
  • ~Questions for the exam will come from the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. Questions will be of X standard and you need to complete the whole paper in three hours. There will be of two hundred questions to answer and total marks allotted is 300 marks. You need to get 90 marks to qualify.

List Of Books For VAO Exam:

## TNPSC VAO Village Administrative Officer's Examination - Sura
by V.V.K.Subburaj
Publisher: Sura Publications

## TNPSC VAO Complete guide( Raman's )
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman'S Books

## TNPSC VAO: Pothu Arivu & Pothu Tamil
(Paperback)
Publisher: Deepak Series

## TNPSC VAO (Tamil)
by Veerasekaran
Publisher: Kizhakku

## TNPSC Group IV VAO ( Pothu Tamil & Pothu Arivu )
by R.Sivakumar
Publisher: Surya Publications

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Download them and go through them to find out more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get good marks.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO 2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 152 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 141 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 122 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 109 views)
21st October 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

v a o pothu tamil model questions and answers 2013-14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?