26th July 2012, 04:22 PM
vasamuthu5

VAO model question papers and answers?

vao exam model question and answer with tamil and G.K.....please send to me that

27th July 2012, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: VAO model question papers and answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasamuthu5 View Post
vao exam model question and answer with tamil and G.K.....please send to me that
~~~Previous year Question Papers of VAO Exam~~~

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Pattern for VAO Exam

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

Notification of VAO exam for 2012 CLICK HERE

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf G.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 394 views)
File Type: pdf GKVIII.pdf(64.7 KB, 255 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSCVAOGKGKII.pdf(65.1 KB, 291 views)
File Type: pdf Previous Year Question Papers Of TNPSC VAO Free Download.pdf(150.4 KB, 403 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 with answers Free Download.pdf(147.0 KB, 452 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern_Syllabus.pdf(151.3 KB, 273 views)
27th July 2012, 09:25 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission carries out the TNPSC VAO exam to recruit Village Administrative Officers.

~You should possess minimum general qualification i.e., an SSLC certificate or its equivalent then you can sit for this exam.

~It is important for you to have adequate knowledge about tamil language.

~Your age should not be less than 21 years when you go to apply for this exam. Maximum age limit for general category is 30 years and for the SC/ST candidates is 40 years.

~The questions will be set in two types: general knowledge with general english and general knowledge with general tamil. You will be given the privilege to select the second item whereas the first one is mandatory on all candidates.

~The general knowledge paper is bilingual. You can write the answers either in english or tamil. There will be questions of 300 marks total out of which you have to get minimum 90 marks to pass.

~Selection is solely on the basis of written exam so lot of stress will be given to it therefore it is advisable that you will be take necessary preparations to score high marks because the competition will be stiff.

~For the syllabus of the exam visit this site: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/syllabus.htm

For the syllabus you can also refer to the first pdf attached as it contains the exam syllabus. Along with it i have also attached the papers you are looking for. Please go through them once to know more about the standard of questions that generally comes and also stress on the scoring regions to increase your chances of passing the exam. Good luck
27th July 2012, 05:03 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

HI...!!!

-->MY DEAR FRIEND PLEASE CHECK THE QUESTION PAPER SAMPLES I HAVE ATTACHED BELOW.

-->FOR FURTHER INFORMATION YOU CAN VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE:-

www.tnpc.gov.in

all the best...go ahead!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC.pdf(22.7 KB, 197 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC2.pdf(22.7 KB, 165 views)
27th July 2012, 08:26 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/attachments/general-discussion/102255d1343385149-vao-model-question-papers-answers-tnpsc.pdf

go to the prpovided link
29th September 2012, 07:39 PM
prakashmcc

Quote:
hi ........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?