6th December 2010, 09:18 PM
ABHISHEK64

Venue details are not available after submission of SCRA form : What to do?

Dear sir i have submitted SCRA online application today on commission website. my venue information is not available while others are availaible please guide me

13th December 2010, 12:54 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Venue details are not available after submission of SCRA form : What to do?

Hello dear

don't be in panic venue details ar under moderation try after 2 days it will be available here is the link

http://www.upsc.gov.in/Query/scra/scra_venue_query.htm

all the best
26th November 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Venue details are not available after submission of SCRA form : What to do?

dear sir i have lost my admit card and paper of scra 2011 (in an accident) commenced on 31 jul 2011 i have form no. of that exam but not roll no. how can i see my resuls i am very sad
11th December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Venue details are not available after submission of SCRA form : What to do?

sir i havnt get my hall ticket for exam of scra what to do
28th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have submitted my SCRA form 2012, but i have not received my admit card till now and the exam is on 29th Jan,2012... i dont know what to do.... plz help me to know what is the site to check my venue information...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?