25th July 2010, 09:51 AM
shubham_k

Is Vitam(Viswanadha Institute of Technology and Management)Visakhapatnam a good college?

hi, my name is shubham.i am from jharkhand.i have passed +2 this year only with 86% marks in pcm.i have got air 112426 in AIEEE.in JCECE i got 2051 rank.

i am planning to take admission in vitam college of engineering in visakhapatnam.please tell me whether it is a good college or not.
this college is taking admissions of students of outside andhra pradesh for the very first time that too without considering the percentage of marks of students in +2.just they are taking admissions of the students who are having pcm percentage 50% or more than 50%.

they say that they want to promote their college.
this college is running since 1998. it is NBA accredited.almost all the faculties of this college are m.tech. holders. some are ph.D's also. now i am confused whether i should join this college or should i drop one year?

besides, i am also having options of joining sharda university, lovely professional university.the fee structure and the annual expense of the colleges are in the order-sharda univ>vitam>lpu.
please tell me which out of the three should i join-VITAM,Sharda university or Lovely Professional university?
Or should i drop one year?

27th May 2011, 08:24 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Vitam(Viswanadha Institute of Technology and Management)Visakhapatnam a good college?

Yes, vitam college of engineering is a good college as it has a well organized seperate Training & Placement deptt. Every year, lots of national and multinational companies visit college campus for fresher’s recruitment.
Some of their major recruiters are:
Infosys Technologies, CTS, Wipro Hyderabad, TCS, Hyderabad, IBM, L & T Infotech, Satyam Computers and many others.

So vitam is the best option for you as the fee structure for the same is also a genuine one as under-
B.E. / B.Tech: For seats under govt. Quota: tuition fee = approx 30,200 INR /annum.
For seats under Management Quota: tuition fee = approx 91,700/annum

And to drop one year is of no use,so its better to continue your study.
28th May 2011, 09:48 PM
mohit753

Default Re: Is Vitam(Viswanadha Institute of Technology and Management)Visakhapatnam a good college?

as you got good percentange in +2 level and good rank in AIEEE examination
so you need not to drop one year
you can take admission in any of the university you have mentioned.In my opinion lovely professional university is quite good.
Also if you apply for chandigarh group of colleges you can get admission beside surity for campus placement as in 2011 batch they almost got 100% placement
with reputed companies
7th June 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to join . which is the best best engineering college vizag institute of technology or viswanadha institute of technology&management in vishakhapatnam
16th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

how much hostel fees
24th October 2011, 09:10 PM
shubham_k

i am a student in year in vitam college of engineering..bother to contact me at my email id or my number-7207873343 if u need any info about this college..
22nd December 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

who is this shubham_k why r u spoiling students future by telling all false...............
if u want ur future should bright pls dont join in vitam
30th December 2011, 10:23 PM
shubham_k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
who is this shubham_k why r u spoiling students future by telling all false...............
if u want ur future should bright pls dont join in vitam
hello mr. unregistered..how can you say that??i'm a student of this college..i know everything about this college..who are you??have you been a part of this college??if yes,then tell your name..
1st January 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

how i take addmission in vitam........ for mba..... may i join it through cmat or mat xam
17th July 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
i would like to know the details of girls hostel about fees, necessary facilities etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?