28th April 2010, 02:37 PM
reena13

Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi

when the application forms r availble for Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management,new delhi. Will i get job right after this PG program? what would b the Salary package(S.P) in starting and the highest S.P. I have three years of work exp. in international bpo(Convergys,citi bank).
Kindly help me with my queries...........
thnx!

21st May 2010, 09:10 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi

Information Brochure containing Application Form will be available at the Enquiry Counter at the Institute in the first week of june 2010
23rd May 2010, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi

what is the last dare of hotel management of pusa college
5th June 2010, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

when the application forms r availble for Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management,new delhi.
15th July 2010, 02:13 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
The last date for receipt of completed application form: 29th march 2010.
You should send a DD of Rs 630/- for the application form.
15th August 2010, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I m a bba graduate,,,will this course get mea job in a hotel straightaway...??
26th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Job scopes after PG Diploma in accommodation operations and management from IHM PUsa .I Have completed my BBA and have an experience of 18 months in Leading Airlines..

Reply Awaited.
3rd March 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

when and how the admission process starts in post graduation in accomodation operation management in ihm delhi pusa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?