10th June 2011, 08:45 PM
abhishek.aa

Is Vivekanand Institute of Technology and Science in Ghaziabad good for doing B.Tech?

can anybdy tell is vivekanand institute of technology and science in ghaziabad (up) is good for btech ?

someone says its not good same said its good for study , i m very confuse about it . so please gave me some sugession about this college and if any other collge better than this please tell me. my percentage on 12 is 12 % and in PCM i wll get 65 % . please tell its urgent.

2nd July 2011, 11:47 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Vivekanand Institute of Technology and Science in Ghaziabad good for doing B.Tech?

Dear freind,
Vivekanand institue of technology and science established on 2006 and it's a private institute.
It recruit student through uptu entrance exam.
These college offer following Btech courses:
Btech in computer sceince
Btech in eee,ec,mechanical,IT
and it is approved by AICTE

So,these college is establish recently,so passed out students is very less and i check out... there is no "on campus" placement.
Better you contact to any passed out students from there. you may found them on social networking site.More info about these college you can get from there.

good luck
4th July 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Vivekanand Institute of Technology and Science in Ghaziabad good for doing B.Tech?

I have 57% in 10 2 . Can I get join B.Tech (CS) in yr College.

Aakash kumar singh
Mob. 9582142867
10th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges for b.teach I got after getting 77% in 12th board exams .
4th July 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=akhilesh16071991;868180]Dear freind,
Vivekanand institue of technology and science established on 2006 and it's a private institute.
It recruit student through uptu entrance exam.
These college offer following Btech courses:
Btech in computer sceince
Btech in eee,ec,mechanical,IT
and it is approved by AICTE

its a very good college. Infrastructure may not be good but faculty of this college is very good. It provides good placement.
10th July 2012, 10:19 AM
arpitbanaudha

Vivekanand Institute of Technology & Science (VITS), Ghaziabad has been established to meet the ever growing demand for trained professional manpower for industries in the technology &management field.Vivekanand Institute of Technology and Science CollegeCourses offered by the Vivekanand Institute of Technology and Science:PG CourseMaster of Business AdministrationUG CoursesB.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)B.Tech (Information Technology) Technology)B.Tech (Electronics & Communication engineering), MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?