18th September 2018, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

WBCHSE, ISC or CBSE, which Board is better to do Higher Secondary Education for Law aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from WBBSE Board. I want to study Law in near future. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary course between ISC, CBSE and WBCHSE?

28th September 2018, 07:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: WBCHSE, ISC or CBSE, which Board is better to do Higher Secondary Education for Law aspirant?

For a law aspirant who wants to pursue BA LLB course, board does not matter. Candidate can choose any board of his or her choice. The academic qualification for Common Law Admission Test states that higher secondary board passed with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board.

Since, you are studying from WBBSE Board, it will be better to continue from this board itself. It will help you in higher secondary.
30th September 2018, 11:31 AM
shivangi354

Default Re: WBCHSE, ISC or CBSE, which Board is better to do Higher Secondary Education for Law aspirant?

I don't think that board really matters , either stick to the one you are already in will be comfortable for you as you already know and have experienced it ,or if you are really keen to change then go for ICSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?