30th June 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Are we eligible for CTET examination on the basis of Primary Teacher Training (PTT) course?

Hello, I have completed my Primary Teacher Training (PTT) course. Now, am I eligible to apply and appear for CTET examination? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for CTET?

3rd July 2020, 12:45 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Are we eligible for CTET examination on the basis of Primary Teacher Training (PTT) course?

The eligibility to apply for the CTET paper 1(Classes I-V teachers) are mentioned below:-
Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks and also qualified or currently appearing for the final year exam of 2-year D. El. Ed.(Diploma course in Elementary Education) or 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) or 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) from any NCTE recognized Institution.OR
Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with a minimum of 45% marks and qualified or currently appearing for the final year exam of 2-year D. El. Ed.(Diploma in Elementary Education) in accordance with the NCTE Regulations, 2002.
OR
Candidate should have pursued their graduation degree with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) from any NCTE recognized Institution.

According to the eligibility, you can go for D. El. Ed. or B. El. Ed. or D. Ed. or B. Ed. course in order to appear in the CTET examination.
For more details, you can refer to the official website.
3rd August 2020, 11:58 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are we eligible for CTET examination on the basis of Primary Teacher Training (PTT) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my Primary Teacher Training (PTT) course. Now, am I eligible to apply and appear for CTET examination? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for CTET?
*** Eligibility criteria for CTET (primary teacher training PTT )are s follows:-

1)Educational academics :-

-Candidates must have passed senior secondary or equivalent with minimum
50% marks.

OR

-candidates must have passed senior secondary or equivalent with at least
45% marks.

OR

-candidates must have passed senior secondary or equivalent with at least
50% marks.

OR

-Candidates must have passed senior secondary or equivalent with at least
50% marks.

OR

-A graduation degree in the relevant discipline must be acquired.

###Age limit:- no age restriction, but the minimum age required i 17 years .

****NOTE:-

- Candidates who secure more than 60% in CTET 2020 will be issued a CTET Eligibility certificate by the organizing body which will be valid for a
time period of 7 years.

-CBSE may offer certain concessions to the reserved category participants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?