18th April 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

If I change my college then will I get scholarship and fee reimbursement?

now i am in 1st year pharmacy.i want to change my colege.my college is affiliated to JNTUH.Now iam under fee reiumbersement category.i am again writing eamcet entrance.if i change the colege will i get the scholarship and fee reuimbersement? i request you to send answer to my email id.
[email protected]

10th July 2011, 06:20 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: If I change my college then will I get scholarship and fee reimbursement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am in 1st year pharmacy.i want to change my colege.my college is affiliated to JNTUH.Now iam under fee reiumbersement category.i am again writing eamcet entrance.if i change the colege will i get the scholarship and fee reuimbersement? i request you to send answer to my email id.
[email protected]
No sorry Man you will not Get fee reimbursement.

As far as my knowledge is Concerned, if any one leaves any College its a lose to that college. So why that college will give you Fee reimbursement.It depends upon the management of your College.

if college has rule to refund your Money then Something can be think about this Matter. for this you have to contact to your College as soon as possible.

http://www.jntu.ac.in/contacts-list.php
10th July 2011, 06:33 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: If I change my college then will I get scholarship and fee reimbursement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[email protected]
hello
sorry to say but there will be no fee reuimbersement and no scholarship.As such all colleges had their different policies about fee criteria.It is totally under the hands of management and depends on current affairs.
For more details you can contact to your college senior staffs and take help from them.
but dear this the policy of every college.
10th July 2011, 09:04 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I change my college then will I get scholarship and fee reimbursement?

hi dear
no there is no provision of fee reimbursement
after taking admission in another college & leaving the other
because while doing these the previous college will bear lose then why they will return fee.
hmm. these can happen if the college has previously notified to return the money then this different.

good luck......
11th July 2011, 07:31 AM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
Students whose family income is less than 1 lac per annum are eligible for fee reimbursement.
If you are writing EAMCET once again, you don't need to worry at all. You will be still considsed under reimbursement category provided you are able to submit original copy of income certificate.
Good Luck
22nd November 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a B,Tech 1st year student.My college is not good so can possible to change my college in first year please send me a massage.
27th November 2011, 12:01 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi..

If you plan to leave or change your college due to any reason, I don't think that your college would give any kind of refund. However it depends totally on your college management authorities what kind of a rule they have.

Many colleges have a deadline, like within 3 months you may change and you would get back 90% refund.

So you should check it with your college accounts department.

Please Click Here

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
29th August 2012, 05:44 PM
Ugochukwu

You can only get scholarship if you apply for one in any institution...that you know give scholarship to undergraduate in india for undergraduate study. Before applying you should meet their requirements
28th July 2013, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

will i get reimbursement for next year,as im detained in this year////
6th August 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

iam detained in the first sem itself due to lack of attendance, and i want to continue in the same college. can i get scholarship and riembursement in my continution?
29th July 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i had dentend from 2nd year in engineering. so wil i get fee reimbercement aft 2nd year? plz send reply to [email protected]
thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
7th January 2015, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

i have detained in 1st year
can i continue my studies in the same college or i must write EAMCET again
28th April 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in ku college. I'm the diploma candidate. I want to change my college to vardhaman college. Is there any chance of getting fee reimbursement in the joining college also
12th August 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I would like to change my college after first year. I have any chance to get reimbursement in another institution please tell me my mail id: [email protected]
12th December 2018, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Last year iam studied degree in Sri krishnadevaraya university. I gaved them 1st year scholarship. Now iam again joined 1st year in another college (vikrama simhapuri university). Can I get scholarship for 2nd and 3rd year
23rd July 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

If i change department in the same, then what about fees re embursement
10th May 2020, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I am studying b.tech 1st year in a worst college.
I want to write eamcet again.can I get fee reimbursement again?
4th August 2020, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

After change of college can we pay the same fees to the present college as it was in the previous college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?