31st May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Website address from where I could get the rank list of Kasturba Medical College?

I am sushma J
Bangalore
I had written the Online Entrance exam from Manipal university,for Kasturba medical collge,
The rank list is annouced,bt I m not able 2 get rank list
Can u please guide appropriate website address for me 2 get d rank list????

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the rank list of Manipal University? Any website link to get it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get a seat in KMC after scoring 183.75
  3. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  4. Will I get a seat in KMC after getting 143/240 in MUOET?
  5. What are the chances of getting into KMC Mangalore after scoring 163/240 in MOET?
  6. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  7. Last date for submission of forms of Kasturba Medical College? What is the date of examination of Kasturba Medical college
  8. List of government colleges in which I can get admission after taking 21934 rank?
  9. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  10. List of best BHMS colleges in Telangan? -- [New]
  11. What is the duration of human anatomy course? Which are the colleges offering this course?
  12. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  13. Criteria for being selected in Kasturba Medical College? Syllabus of the exam?
  14. How much percentage is needed in PMT exam to join Kasturba Medical College?
  15. How to join in Kasturba Medical College? What is the fees?
  16. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  17. List of best diploma colleges to enroll for diploma course after 12th board completion?
  18. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
30th July 2011, 04:30 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Website address from where I could get the rank list of Kasturba Medical College?

http://www.manipal.edu
you will get all the information regarding admission and announcement on this site.
24th February 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Website address from where I could get the rank list of Kasturba Medical College?

what is the rank of candidate with 106 marks in pget medical online test 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?