22nd April 2020, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the academic qualifications and age criteria required for joining Kolkata Police?

Sir, I have no Bachelor's degree but I pass Higher Secondary with 89 percent. I got chance in Presidency College, Kolkata but for my family financial problem I admitted in ITI. I am 2nd year student. This year I will complete my course. And my age is 19 years. Now, what are the best career option available for me? Can I join Kolkata Police?

4th March 2023, 12:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the academic qualifications and age criteria required for joining Kolkata Police?

Eligibility criteria

Must be an Indian citizen

The candidates must be in the age group of 18 years to 27 years

Candidate must have passed madhyamik examination from west Bengal of secondary education or its equivalent

Candidates who do not meet all the eligibility criteria laid down by commission will be disqualified from recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?