23rd August 2012, 12:04 AM
r2rani

What are the academic qualifications required to write NET? I have completed MCA

Sir,plz can you tell wht are the academics qualification for writing net,as i completed mca

25th August 2012, 08:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the academic qualifications required to write NET? I have completed MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2rani View Post
Sir,plz can you tell wht are the academics qualification for writing net,as i completed mca
Since you have completed Master of Computer Applications, you can take National Eligibility Test (NET) regulated by University Grant Commission provided you have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in your qualifying examination. Being a candidate belonging to SC/ST category, you may be considered eligible for the test even if you have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in your masters degree examination.

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted two times a year and the upcoming test is to be held in the month of December this year. Notification regarding the same is yet to be published and as soon as the test is scheduled, notification will be published on www.ugcnetonline.in

In order to check out the syllabus of Computer Science and Applications, Click Here.

For more information, refer to the aforementioned website of UGC-NET.
27th September 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the academic qualifications required to write NET? I have completed MCA

I have completed BCA with 60% and pursuing MCA last semester from IGNOU univercity
i am illigible or not for NET entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?