15th January 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for M.Tech in engineering management in Manipal Institute of Technology

what is the admission procedure for Mtech in engineering management in manipal institute of technology?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  3. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  4. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  5. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  6. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  7. List of distance B.Tech colleges(AICTE) in Kolkata?
  8. How can I get admission in manipal institute of technology for M.Tech in digital electronics and advance communication? -- [New]
  9. Which college can I get for MBA with CAT percentile 68?
  10. Which MBA colleges can I join with 79% in CAT?
  11. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Admission criteria for engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  13. List of best private colleges in which I can get after scoring 60,000 rank and 115 marks?
  14. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  16. What is my counseling date for WBJEE? My rank is 34860
  17. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure?
  18. Colleges under IP university which have MBA courses? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd April 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for M.Tech in engineering management in Manipal Institute of Technology

I have complete b.tech from mechanical branch with 65% I want to do M.tech(thermal & power engines) in manipal university how I get seat in manipal university please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?