26th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for SVNIT?

I want to know about the admission process of Svnit. What is the admission process followed for SVNIT? Can you please explain me the steps which are followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.

26th May 2016, 03:38 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for SVNIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the admission process of Svnit. What is the admission process followed for SVNIT? Can you please explain me the steps which are followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.
SVNIT is abbreviation for Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology which offers various streams in the field of engineering. Name are provided below.
*. Electronics & Communication Engineering,
*. Chemical Engineering
*. Civil Engineering
*. Electronics & Electric Engineering
*. Mechanical Engineering
*. Computer Science & Engineering
>>Admission procedure is solely depends on your rank what you get after appearing in IIT JEE MAINS entrance test. So, if you want to get admission in SVNIT, first you should clear JEE MAINS successfully and get good rank.
However, some seets are reserved for management quota which is totaly under control of college authority.
26th May 2016, 04:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

SVNIT stands for Sardhar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology. SVNIT is one of the top NIT which is located at Surat in the state of Gujarat.

Admission process followed for SVNIT is mentioned below :-

>> Admissions in SVNIT are done on the basis of JEE Main examination score and 12th standard examination marks.

>> Candidates who have passed 12th standard with MPC stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.

Admission in SVNIT are offered by taking 60% weightage of your JEE Main examination score and 40% weightage of your 12th standard examination marks.

So, to get admission in SVNIT, you must have to get good score in JEE Main examination and you must have good aggregate in your 12th standard examinations.
13th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in SVNIT in computer engineering so what have i do for this addmission?
I got 125 marks in jee and 268/300 in gseb board
20th June 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I want take admission inSVNIT in mech. I got 106 marks in jee main and 87% in gseb board so what have I d o for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?