13th February 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the aeronautical engineering exam date?

Aeronautical engineering exam date 2014....Please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this? -- [New]
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  14. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  15. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
21st September 2015, 02:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the aeronautical engineering exam date?

Here I am giving you the important dates of Aeronautical Engineering Entrance Test 2016 as given.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING EXAM

** The last date of submission of form is 15th May, 2016.

** Entrance test on Third week of June 2016.

** The result will be declared generally within three days after exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** You should be qualified in 12th standard or equivalent examination science stream with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a main subject .

** You should score minimum 80% percentage of marks in 12th standard.

** Age limit---18 to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?