13th February 2023, 03:39 PM
Krishna1217

What after doing BPP and bachelor degree from IGNOU?

I have done bpp course from ignou and after that I have done my bachelor degree from ignou now I am eligible for government exams like upsc

16th February 2023, 08:08 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What after doing BPP and bachelor degree from IGNOU?

The Bachelor's Preparatory Programme (BPP) offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a bridge course designed to help students who have not completed their 10+2 education, to prepare them for higher education. After completing the BPP course from IGNOU, you are eligible to enroll for the Bachelor's Degree programme.

Once you have completed your Bachelor's Degree from IGNOU, you can apply for various government exams like UPSC, provided you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the respective notification of the examination. The eligibility criteria for government exams vary depending on the exam's nature, type, and level.

To appear for the UPSC Civil Services Examination, which is one of the most prestigious government exams in India, the minimum educational qualification required is a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Therefore, if you have completed your Bachelor's Degree from IGNOU, you meet the minimum educational qualification requirement to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Examination.

However, besides educational qualification, there are other eligibility criteria such as age limit, nationality, physical standards, etc., which you need to fulfill to be eligible for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. It is advisable to carefully read the notification of the examination that you wish to appear and check the eligibility criteria to ensure your eligibility for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?