17th January 2013, 02:01 PM
patilsachindev

What is the age limit to apply for the post of assistant professor in university in India?

what is age limit to apply for the post of assist professor in university in India.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit to apply for the post of assistant professor in university in India?
  2. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  3. Age limit for various Teaching posts?
  4. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  5. Age limit and qualification required for the post of professor or associate processor? Age limit for teacher job in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the upper age limit for recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  8. Will there be any age limit to apply for the position of Professor as per UGC norms? Complete Eligibility criteria to apply for this position?
  9. Maximum age limit for assistant teacher in DSSSB? Can I apply for the post after doing B.Ed in Economics?
  10. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  11. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  12. Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?
  13. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college?
  14. What is the NET eligibility for MBA?
  15. Is Ph.d under CMJ university Shillong by CCIE mode recognized all over India for selection to the post of Assistant Professor in Universities?
  16. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India? -- [New]
  17. What is the syllabus for RTO officer entrance exam?
  18. What is the age limit to apply for the post of Assistant Engineering Civil?
4th July 2013, 02:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for the post of assistant professor in university in India?

Upper age limit for Asst professor varies with institution. It is usually 40 or 50 years. In AIIMS, the upper age limit for Asst Professor is 50 years. The upper age limit for Asst Professor in University is 35 years. In ISEC, the upper age limit for Asst Professor is 35 years. Thirty five years is the upper age limit for Asst Professor in Visva Bharati University.
16th July 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for the post of assistant professor in university in India?

What is the age limit to apply for the post of assistant professor in colleges in kerala
16th July 2013, 03:55 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

It is usually age limit 40 to 50 years.

In AIIMS the upper age limit for Asst. Professor is 50 years.

The upper age limit for Asst. Professor in University is 35 years.

All the best...............
16th July 2013, 09:04 PM
mandiv

hello
well the age for applying as assistant professor in kerala must not exceed 40 years although the provision of age relaxation is available according to the rules.
hope it helped you
15th November 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
What is the age limit to apply for the post of assistant professor Karnataka Sanskrit University, Bangalore ?
20th November 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Age limitation required to get professor in college in W B
25th November 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to apply for asst. professor in Andhra Pradesh state universities ?
14th March 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is theage limit for asst.professor in M.G university,Kerala? Any age relaxation for OBC candidates?
17th July 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to apply for the post of assistant professor in punjab state colleges and universities? plz reply soon
18th September 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit(max)for assistant professor recruitment in universities constituent college? Is there any age relaxation if candidate served as guest lecturer?
28th September 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit to apply for recruitment of professor in colleges under Punjab university affiliation.
28th October 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation for defense personnel for the post of assistant professor
26th April 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for assistant professor in karnataka?
26th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I am Manoj D. Gurav. I am govt employee. My qualification is MCom Mphil. 50% for MCom. I can apply net or set exam. my age is 44 years. pls guide me.
20th November 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old. I am doing M.com now. Can I apply for the post of asst.professor after 2 years? Will my age be a limitation for this?
16th April 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a part time B Tech and Part time M Tech and presently working in defence as JE post. I want to know that I am eligible for faculty post in engineering collage my Pg not through GATE
15th February 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 years old and have completed Phd in computer science with MCA, M.Phil. What is age limit for assistant professor in Karnataka state university level.. Kindly reply
24th June 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 44 years old net qualified general candidate.Am I eligible for assistant professor in universities.
Pankaj negi dehradun.
31st December 2020, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

can we get any age relaxation during the corona period for the post of assistant professor from 40 years.what are the procedures we want to follow for the age relaxation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?