20th May 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?

I m a PGDM ( AICTE APproved) having a 5 years professional experience .Am i eligible to apply for Assistant Professor in Univeristy..

Related Questions:
  1. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  2. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  3. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  4. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  5. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  6. Eligibility criteria for assistant professor post in rajasthan ayurvedic university jodhpur?
  7. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  8. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  9. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
  10. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college?
  11. Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?
  12. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  13. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  14. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University?
  15. What is the salary of assistant professor
  16. Am I eligible to apply for SET Exam after completion of M.Com course without doing B.Ed course?
  17. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
17th August 2014, 12:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a PGDM ( AICTE APproved) having a 5 years professional experience .Am i eligible to apply for Assistant Professor in Univeristy..
You have PGDM degree but with the help of this degree you can't apply for assistant professor post in any govt college.

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Professor:

1) Must have Ph.D degree from a recognized university

2)Need to qualify in NET/SET exam.

So, if you have above criteria then you are eligible to apply for assistant professor post.
21st March 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my ugc-net exam in june2014 and i m persuing m.com{semester4},can i fill the form of assistant professor for 2015-16.
4th January 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Cleared Net after master'degree.Is Ph.D mandatory for assistant professor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?