23rd August 2011, 10:42 PM
vijaytiwari001

What is the age limit of CPMT exam? How many attempts limit is there for general candidate?

what is the age limit of cpmt?
how many attempt limit for genral candidgte?

29th October 2011, 07:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit of CPMT exam? How many attempts limit is there for general candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaytiwari001 View Post
what is the age limit of cpmt?
how many attempt limit for genral candidgte?
dear friend,
CPMT exam taken by state government of Uttar Pradesh for giving admissions

for Admission to the 1st year of MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BUMS courses in various Government and recognized/ approved Medical/ Dental/ Homeopathic/Ayurvedic/Unani Colleges of Uttar Pradesh

their is no age limit for the exam but u must be above the 18 year.
number of attempts is also not decided by the CPMT BOARD

BEST OF LUCK!
25th November 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit of CPMT exam? How many attempts limit is there for general candidate?

what is the new pattern of PMTs
3rd January 2012, 05:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,
meri age 17 year hai kya mai upcpmt ko aply kar
hu.
4th January 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir
mai private se inter ka board de raha hu kya mai cpmt/pmt ka paper de sakta hu mujhe doctor banana hai.
2nd February 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum age and class of medical exams?
4th February 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Meri date of birth 10 march, 1996 hai. main doctor bnana chahati hun. main kis vars ki priksha me CPMT men appear hks sakungi.
12th February 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i wud turn 17 in february.....will i be elligible fr siting in aipmt examination.???
20th February 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i m 26 yrs old. but if i wish to become doctor. can i apply??
17th April 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

YES I AM DOING MY INTER AND I AM FROM UP BOARD CAN U TELL ME I CAN GIVE cpmt
PAPER
20th April 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir meri dob 20/06/1995 hi..
kya mai cpmt k liye apply kr sakta hu
29th April 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir meri dob 14/06/96 hai. kya main cpmt kar sakta hoon.
7th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir meri age 10/03/95 ko 17 year puri ho chuki hai kya main cpmt me baith sakta hu
27th June 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i m 17 years old nd i desperately want 2 b a doctor so kya main coaching krke cpmt apply kru yaa next year hi appear kru????
1st December 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 24th july 1996. can i appear for cpmt?
1st December 2012, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

UP CPMT is the state level medical entrance test for admission into MBBS ,BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS course in medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh.

You should be 10+2 pass with 50 % marks in physics ,chemistry and biology if you want to apply for this entrance examination. In case of SC/ST 40 % marks is required.

You must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh if you want to apply for this entrance exam.

You should be above 18 years of age if you want to apply for this entrance exam.

There is no upper age limit for this exam and number of attempts are also not limited.

The entrance will test your knowledge in subjects like physics , chemistry and biology .

The admission will be on the basis of rank in this exam. If you have got good rank then you can get the college of your choice.

For more information visit http://www.upcpmt.nic.in

You can also download the attachment .
Attached Files
File Type: docx UPCPMT 2013.docx(13.1 KB, 159 views)
2nd December 2012, 05:30 PM
praveen upadhyay
Junior Member+

UP CPMT is the state level medical entrance test for admission into MBBS ,BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS course in medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh.

You should be 10+2 pass with 50 % marks in physics ,chemistry and biology if you want to apply for this entrance examination. In case of SC/ST 40 % marks is required.

above 18 years of age if you want to apply for this entrance exam.

no upper age limit for this exam and number of attempts are also not limited.

subjects for test-- physics , chemistry and biology .

For more information visit http://www.upcpmt.nic.in
2nd December 2012, 08:19 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello dear,

Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) is a state level examination , it is an aptitude test, which is being conducted by the Government every year . For taking admission into
courses such as MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS offered by the government recognized/approved dental/medical/ homeopathic/ ayurvedic/unani colleges .

Candidates who want to take admission in under graduate courses such as MBBS, dental and other medical courses must need to crack the entrance test CPMT.

For applying CPMT you must satisfy Eligibility criteria which is given below;

Educational Qualification :-

You must have passed intermediate science (Biology Group) or equivalent examination.

OR

You must have passed Class XII exam from a recognized University/Board in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics with a minimum aggregate of 50% (GEN) and 40% (OBC/ST/SC) .

You must also passed the exam of English with a minimum aggregate of 50% (GEN) or 40% (OBC/ST/SC).

Age : You must be 17 years of age in THAT PARTICULAR YEAR IN which you want to appear in Combined Pre Medical
Test ( CPMT ).

GOOD LUCK...
23rd May 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i m adi my age 17 year can i give the exam of cpmt
plzz rply me
7th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the full form of iit
14th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

maine maths se xii2014 me kiya 2015me keval bio se xii ka form bhar diya uske bad december january me form aaye kya ham form bhar sakte hai agar to kab aur kaise bhar sakte hai please suggest me
2nd August 2014, 05:40 AM
nainsi caurasiya

what is the age limitation for obc candidate in up cpmt enterance examand how many attempt are available for obc candidate
12th August 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, meri age 12 Feb. 2015 ko 21 ho jayegi kya mai cpmt exaam ke liye apply kar saktu hu kya....plz tell me soon sir
2nd April 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm in 11th std, student of PCB...
My aim is to become a Doctor. I don't know that how many attempts do CPMT have. Can you please tell me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?