17th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and qualification for district magistrate examination?

what is the age limit and qualifictions for distrct magistrate examination?

10th July 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit and qualification for district magistrate examination?

WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR MAGISTRATE EXAM
11th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit and qualification for district magistrate examination?

i m jst doing mah gradution with previos yr
n mah age is 18
i jst wana to make a lower divison magistrate
can u plsz guide me to how become make it
and wt is the qualification for that
30th August 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT OF A SUB MAGISTRATE AFTER COMPLETING LLB?
14th September 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

hw to become district magistrate after doing ba.llb??
7th October 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am a defence personnel and a domicile of Haryana . I want to know the age relaxation for Chief Judicial Magistrate I st Class under defence quota.
1st November 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS AGE LIMIT OF MAGESTRATE
11th February 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the age and qualification for distric majistrate
25th February 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the age limit and qualification for district magistrate examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT OF A SUB MAGISTRATE AFTER COMPLETING LLB?
35-45 only for gen.
29th November 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can law degree be sufficient to be qualified for becoming a judge
11th December 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me about the prosses of Dm and what ability is suficiant for it B.a or llb
25th December 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

could u please tell me ..i am completed L.L.B, now my age is 24 years . whether i am eligible for magistrate
30th January 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

full form of ias
6th February 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what ir the% required in L.L.B for appearing in judicial magistrate exam?is it essential that we should not get a singleK.T during the course?
7th March 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc in computer science hons. Now i am pursuing MBA. Am I eligible for D.m? when IAS exam take place? Plz give me answer to my id, my mail id is [email protected]
25th May 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Now i am graduated with b.com hons and my age is 19 .Is my age and my qualification is ok for District Magistrate.
27th November 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that for becoming dm what have to do after qualify of 12th and what percentage is needed,?
4th June 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 18. I want to complete b.tech degree. And then I want to be a district magistrate. Which entrance exam make me a district magistrate?
24th May 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

In utter pradesh, how many age and which course is necessary to be district magistrate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?