18th May 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the alternative to know the centre of TNPSC Group I exam?

sir,i have n t got my hall ticket for tnpsc group 1 ,which is on 22-5-2011.what is the alternative to know the centre of exam and to attend the exam

19th May 2011, 03:18 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the alternative to know the centre of TNPSC Group I exam?

hi,
The Anna IAS Academy, Chennai, will offer coaching for the preliminary examinations of the Indian Administrative Services, the Indian Police Services and Group I and II of the TNPSC in Chennai, Coimbatore and Salem.According to a release from M.F. Khan, Director of the academy, spot admission is open to all students.

Part-time courses

Coaching will be offered part-time on weekends. Distance education mode of coaching would also be conducted.For such students there would be contact programmes on Sundays.

Counselling

Counselling and guidance lecture sessions, group discussions would be organised as part of the coaching.There would also be periodical weekly and model revision tests as part of the coaching programme.

Applications invited

Applications are available at Anna IAS Academy, No. 12, Thiruvalluvar Main Road, Adambakkam, Chennai – 600088. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications is July 25.

For details, contact 044-22456892.
22nd May 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the alternative to know the centre of TNPSC Group I exam?

Hai. when would be the TNPSC GROUP 1 applications would be issued ?
25th June 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the alternative to know the centre of TNPSC Group I exam?

sir how to i know about tnpsc exam center(group-4)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?