30th January 2011, 12:32 PM
MohandasBalaji

What is the detailed pattern of TNPSC Group II exam? How many question should I attend in each part so as to clear the exam? Which are the good books for the Group II exam?

Sample papers for TNPSC GROUP 2 exams. Let me know detailed pattern and blue print of the paper. please let me know how many questions should i attend in each part so that i will clear the exam. Then let me know some good book name and author for TNPSC Group 2 preparation.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohandas

29th May 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the detailed pattern of TNPSC Group II exam? How many question should I attend in each part so as to clear the exam? Which are the good books for the Group II exam?

i want best books for group 2
30th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the detailed pattern of TNPSC Group II exam? How many question should I attend in each part so as to clear the exam? Which are the good books for the Group II exam?

when is tnpsc group 2 exam?
3rd July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

iam done with my civil engineering.which group of exam will get me a govt job in my field and what is the pattern of it?
24th July 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

which author's book s the best for group 2 examination?
25th July 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am Navaneethan. how to writte the exam in clear manner.
27th July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am a arts student.i want to learn mathematical questions in tnpsc 2 exam.if any easy book to learn basics of maths ?please suggest

gomathi
29th July 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

hai am prabhakaran done my (BBM) DEGREE which group exam will get me a govt job in my field and what is the patten of it?
8th November 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi waht is eligibility to attend group 2 exams, what parcent marks should I have in my ssc and inter and degree. For good preparation how much time we need take coaching, which coaching center is better, which books are good, How many types jobs contains Group 2 exam. is there any upcoming notificatiion in 2011 or 2012, please let us know. Thanks in advance.
24th March 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the reservation for mbc community in tnpsc group2?
23rd February 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i know my marks in tnpsc group 2
24th February 2013, 02:15 PM
AKSHAY316

Here are some good books for the TNPSC Group II exam:

You can buy all these books online from http://www.flipkart.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?