28th September 2011, 10:59 AM
juhilovesharma

What are the available career prospects in medical and non medical streams?

hello sir i am paridhi sharma from ghaziabad bassically i am a c.b.s.e medium student but due to achieve low score in high school iam shift u.p board in p.c.b stream plz help me for my future option in medical and non medical. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  2. What are the available career prospects besides medical and engineering? I have cleared 10+2 with 55% marks.
  3. What is commerce better than science?
  4. Which field should I choose for better future prospects after completing 12th with 67% marks in non medical field?
  5. What should I take up between Medical and Non Medical? What is the scope in future?
  6. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  7. What are career prospects for average student in medical line?
  8. Prospects for getting a seat in government or private medical college after scoring 539 rank in pre medical test?
  9. What are the career prospects for a BDS graduate in Medical Coding?
  10. How to start my career in medical after 12th science? -- [New]
  11. What courses are available for me after 10th?
  12. What are the prospects of Higher qualification after BPT in medical line? List of medical colleges?
  13. Job opportunities and future prospects of M.Sc. in medical
  14. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career opportunities in medical stream after passing 12th PCM? Which are the fields in medical other then MBBS and BDS?
  16. Which are the streams available after choosing non medical in class 10th?
  17. Eligibility for M.E in Embbeded system after B.E in Bio medical engineering? what other streams can one get?
  18. What is the cost of dong MDS in various private colleges?
1st May 2012, 08:30 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the available career prospects in medical and non medical streams?

dear friend,

There are many options available after completing your CBSE with non medical subjects.
people have general mentality that for non medical students doors get close at the engineering level only(BTech).
But its not true at all because there are plenty of options which are available after your CBSE class.
-->>you can go for Hotel Management courses which now a days hansome salary too.

-->>you can go for writing the exam for Defence Service s which offers the job which you can not even imagine also.

-->>you can option for fashion designing courses and thee is no need to mention about its scope.

-->>you can go for diploma courses after which you can enter industry directly .so uou need to worry at all just go for it.

all the best..................................
28th November 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available career prospects in medical and non medical streams?

hlo frnds. I'm presently at 10th std. Since my entrance exams are approaching I need your help to decide my stream. I'm very much confused and need your help. I'm interested in both medical(med) and non-medical(non-med). But I want to select one. So I would like to ask which one is best Or both r best and what type of abilities one should have to be successful in each. I'm good in maths and physics but only at the school level. Sometimes I'm having problem in learning the things also. I've given some entrance tests in non-med stream. There both the results show a very weak performance in maths and physics
19th May 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am rashmi and i am presently waiting for my cbse 10th result, actually i wanted to take pcb medical in 11th. Please can you tell me jobs options and minimum cost courses after 12th for medical. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?